Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mr. M was introduced to Ms. O  (Read 2859 times)

Cuda Dan

• WKC Ranger
Re: Mr. M was introduced to Ms. O
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 05:19:12 AM »
Nice scores. I do like the grey's a lot. The red Sequoia and the grey next to each other make a great picture. Like 1Buckie said "Fire"?

Two '86 Red OT 22's (sold one G), '85 Red OT 22, '88 Red OT 22's, '93 Red MT 22 (aka Donna), '93 Red SS Performer (non-gas and non-casters), '02 Green OTP( my brother in law has it now), '04 Green OTG

SixZeroFour

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 05:24:11 AM »
We all have a grill and want others. They are not "Needs", be blessed first by those around you. Share this hobby to others and good things will happen.

What a fantastic story, find and photos gl! With an outlook like that your backyards going to be stuffed with more beauties just like them. Have a good one!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 05:29:21 AM »
Awesome score Greg!

Can you tell a color difference between the two?  Looks like they're slightly different.  Even cooler!

Max, I will have to take a better look tonight in better lighting. I noticed it more in the pictures, than I did up close. Will update.

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 05:35:53 AM »
Greg, thanks for sharing.  That's an awesome find and great advice and perspective ...

5280Jeff

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 05:52:06 AM »
Great pics thanks for sharing! I really like those grey kettles. I've yet to see one of those show up on CL.

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 06:40:17 AM »
Greg, those grey kettles need to be seen more - so unique!  I really wish Weber had done more "light" colored kettles as they look classy (Dear Mr. Weber - PLEASE make ivory available in the US).

BTW - what an amazing job of landscaping you have there.  A perfect backdrop for some perfect kettles.

Thanks for sharing,

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 06:52:28 AM »
And, well crap.  I keep coming back to the picture and now I  just have to add a gray to the grail list. 

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 07:10:00 AM »
And, well crap.  I keep coming back to the picture and now I  just have to add a gray to the grail list. 

I consider it a grail too. From what I have found out, they were limited, to say only the "A" dealers for resale.
Like the C&B colors.
Greg, those grey kettles need to be seen more - so unique!  I really wish Weber had done more "light" colored kettles as they look classy (Dear Mr. Weber - PLEASE make ivory available in the US).

BTW - what an amazing job of landscaping you have there.  A perfect backdrop for some perfect kettles.

Thanks for sharing,

Winz

Thanks Winz, Flower gardens and landscaping is my other passion. They are all perennial gardens, that are pretty established now. Very low maintenance, just a clean out in the spring, mother nature takes over. Zero drive though shrubs. ;)

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 03:53:56 PM »
Wow those grays are awesome!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

coldkettle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 04:22:34 PM »
Very nice looking kettles! 

I love the smell of a evening cook...