Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Slot Dogs with Krout and Atomic Buffalo Turds Is What's For Lunch at The Dock  (Read 1631 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Slot Dogs with Krout and Atomic Buffalo Turds Is What's For Lunch at The Dock
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 11:53:06 AM »
Blown away again by your pictures and food. Do you use a phone or a real camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
Nice work, captain!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
It's a cell phone. Key is to get up close and personal with your food and tap on the screen where you want the focus.

hey I notice i just busted 1000 comments.  Nice!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Congrats on the 1k capt!

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Maineac

• Smokey Joe
Oh my!  I want those dogs.  Outstanding.

Performer - Jumbo Joe - Smokey Joe Gold - Bayou Classic SS84
MAK 1 Star #184 - Bradley OBS #968,312 - Spirit E-310

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
@captjoe06 I can transfer up there will work for food lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod

Congrats on reaching 1000 posts!  I know I can always count on you to post something cool first thing in the morning. 

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Slot Dogs with Krout and Atomic Buffalo Turds Is What's For Lunch at The Dock
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 02:33:14 PM »

Congrats on reaching 1000 posts!  I know I can always count on you to post something cool first thing in the morning. 

Seeing as I'm at the dock between 3-4am, I bet some of our West coast forum members are just getting to bed and who knows what the Aussies are up to at that time.  Just booked Naples Fl for May and Playa Del Carmen in March.  There's an official dedicated Weber store in Playa, I'll be live posting from there for sure. 

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:34:58 PM by captjoe06 »

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ

@captjoe06 I can transfer up there will work for food lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

OK, slot dogs it is.  If you prove you can handle the crates we may toss you a lobster roll from time to time [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
My kind of grub!  Awesome!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson