Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Dutch Apple Pie for 1Buckie !  (Read 1694 times)

One Touch Platinum

• WKC Brave
Dutch Apple Pie for 1Buckie !
« on: March 27, 2014, 06:46:41 PM »
I was in the mood to make an apple pie this morning so as soon as I got home from work I made Dutch Apple Pie.....actually I made two. Since I was engaged in a thread with 1Buckie about pie last week I thought that I would make him a pie too. :) The only thing is....I'm in Las Vegas and he's not sooooooo he will just have to take my word for it how good it is and that he would love it...(assuming that you like apple pie 1Buckie). It's very good hot but I prefer apple pie once it is cold so.... I will let you know how much better it is in the morning after I eat some for breakfast. ;D

If it needs to be Heated to be Eated, I can do it on my Weber!

AnakiMana

• WKC Brave
Re: Dutch Apple Pie for 1Buckie !
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 08:11:55 PM »
Mmmm!  That looks so good! I'm gonna have to try this when I get some time. Thanks for Sharing.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 04:05:02 AM »
Perfection on a plate.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

One Touch Platinum

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 05:56:20 AM »
Yup, it is much better this morning!

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 06:50:59 AM »
I was in the mood to make an apple pie this morning so as soon as I got home from work I made Dutch Apple Pie.....actually I made two. Since I was engaged in a thread with 1Buckie about pie last week I thought that I would make him a pie too. :) The only thing is....I'm in Las Vegas and he's not sooooooo he will just have to take my word for it how good it is and that he would love it...(assuming that you like apple pie 1Buckie). It's very good hot but I prefer apple pie once it is cold so.... I will let you know how much better it is in the morning after I eat some for breakfast. ;D

ZINGO !!!!!

Thanks for including me......

.....I can almost taste it !!!!

The two things I have to figure out how to pry from the wife's clutches are (in no particular order)
Whole chickens, including personal chickens, i.e. Cornish hens

AND.....apple pie.....

She does these very very well in the house & it's hard to drive a wedge in there that says:
"Let me do this on the Weber....."
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

One Touch Platinum

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 09:04:38 AM »
Easy answer for you.....disconnect the power/gas for the oven. 8) If for some "unknown "reason the oven just stops working on a day when there was a plan to bake apple pie or bake chickens....."Oh dear, how shall we make the pie now?......".   "Honey, I could always bake one up on the Weber for you." ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:01:27 PM by One Touch Platinum »