Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber cookbook question  (Read 1346 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Weber cookbook question
« on: August 18, 2013, 06:57:46 PM »
Does anyone here own a copy of the Weber cookbook entitled "Barbecuing the Weber Covered Way"? I have two copies of this book. One copy has a green Smokey Joe on the cover and the other copy I have has a black Smokey Joe on the cover.

I know there are several versions of this book. To the best of my knowledge, the book was printed several times between the years 1972-1980. First, is this correct? Second, does anyone know for sure how many versions of this book are out there? Third and most importantly, exactly where in the book is the year printed? I have two copies of this book and I have looked and looked through every page trying to find exactly where the year is printed in the book. I can't find it.

Any help or advice would surely be appreciated. Thanks.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Golly

• WKC Performer
Re: Weber cookbook question
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 07:20:14 PM »

One from early 70's.   72?
Other late 70's           77?

Someone will know exact years
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
There was a thread, i think by Craig that compared all the differences between the two versions.  I have a first edition first printing version.  1972 (c)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:41:41 PM by G$ »

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 07:43:35 PM »
I have one - first edition - fifth printing. 1972. Green SJ. The year is mentioned on the "Contents" page.