Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Random cooks  (Read 3963 times)

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Random cooks
« on: April 24, 2024, 06:05:13 AM »
Im mainly trying to figure out how to post pictures from the desktop instead of the phone.  The Hot dogs are Koegel's beef and pork Viennas.  Very good if you can get them.  I actually baked the wings and finished in the wok.  Some of the best wings I have made.  The steak is a giant bone in sirloin cooked on a weber grate on a solo stove.  Worked well. Probably the fastest.  Steak cooked in 6 minutes.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 06:13:34 AM by HoosierKettle »

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Random cooks
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 06:11:23 AM »
Im mainly trying to figure out how to post pictures from the desktop instead of the phone.

If you're responding to another post, you have to push the "Quote" button and then you have the "+Attachments and other options" button below the typing window.  If you don't want the quoted material in you post just delete it and type what you want in your post.  I quoted you for this post and inserted a picture below.  If you want to post more than one picture click "(more attachments)" below the first picture you pasted.  You can post 10 pics per post.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 06:16:47 AM »
Thank you Bama.  I think I figured it out.  The long explanation is I only used the app on my iPhone but the app hasn't worked for a long time for me.  Posting pictures on the a Mac desktop, I air drop from my phone but it puts it in a HEIC format and is sized too big.  I had to figure out how to export to JPEG and resize which I think I finally have.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 06:50:29 AM »
Thank you Bama.  I think I figured it out.  The long explanation is I only used the app on my iPhone but the app hasn't worked for a long time for me.  Posting pictures on the a Mac desktop, I air drop from my phone but it puts it in a HEIC format and is sized too big.  I had to figure out how to export to JPEG and resize which I think I finally have.
You bet.  What works really well for me is to go to my google photos library on my laptop/home/work computers through google.com which has all my pictures automatically uploaded from my iphone through the google photos app.  I can right click and save any open picture in the google page to desktop folders I create.  Works really well for documenting past cooks/pics and what date I cooked what.

I still use the WKC app as well, just don't push the camera button when trying to attach a picture or the app crashes.  The photo picture icon in the lower center of the screen still works well - still a 10 picture limit.