Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pan Seared Mahi Mahi and Scallops on the Cadillac  (Read 3282 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Pan Seared Mahi Mahi and Scallops on the Cadillac
« on: June 27, 2023, 05:19:30 AM »
Second cook on the Summit after adding the basket upgrade and I really like this setup.  Shook out the ash from the last cook, added a few more pieces of Jealous Devil chunks and it took all of 5 minutes to get the coals started.  I closed the lid and let the fire spread for another 20 - 30 minutes then pan seared the fish and scallops in olive oil and Kerrygold butter with a little Red Lobster seasoning.  Big ole piece of steamed broccoli rounded out the meal and I ate some of it lol.  Low carb Breyers Vanilla with Kellee's homemade raspberry sauce was enjoyed for desert.  My brother is at the beach this week and we're living vicariously through his posts and pictures, but at least we can have some awesome seafood until it's our turn to head to the shore.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Pan Seared Mahi Mahi and Scallops on the Cadillac
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 06:38:26 AM »
that looks awesome
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Gringo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 04:34:14 PM »
Classic cook!  Strawberry dessert makes me want some shortcake!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Chesapeake Weber

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 05:25:09 PM »

Second cook on the Summit after adding the basket upgrade and I really like this setup.  Shook out the ash from the last cook, added a few more pieces of Jealous Devil chunks and it took all of 5 minutes to get the coals started.  I closed the lid and let the fire spread for another 20 - 30 minutes then pan seared the fish and scallops in olive oil and Kerrygold butter with a little Red Lobster seasoning.  Big ole piece of steamed broccoli rounded out the meal and I ate some of it lol.  Low carb Breyers Vanilla with Kellee's homemade raspberry sauce was enjoyed for desert.  My brother is at the beach this week and we're living vicariously through his posts and pictures, but at least we can have some awesome seafood until it's our turn to head to the shore.
For as much as you cook, and you cook very well by the way, I do not understand how your grills look so damn clean!  Like you have the food network crew over there cleaning up after you.  My man!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 06:49:38 PM »
Thank you Chesapeake!  I like a clean grill, no doubt.  This one has many new parts that make it look new, will probably not look this nice in the future.  So fun to cook on and just want to say that fun is what keeps me in the game.  I enjoy this hobby so much and enjoy sharing the fun with you all. : )

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

Chesapeake Weber

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2023, 06:58:55 PM »
[emoji109]

SixZeroFour

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2023, 02:25:52 PM »
You guys are killing me with these awesome seafood cooks! Going to have to pick something up soon and jump on the wagon...

Excellent looking meal!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E