Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cadillac Grilled Chicken Chef Salads  (Read 3484 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Cadillac Grilled Chicken Chef Salads
« on: June 27, 2023, 06:44:24 PM »
It’s just too easy now to shake the basket, add a few fresh coals, turn the gas assist knob and begin grilling in 20 minutes with this setup.  Most of the lump was still there from last night’s cook.  Chicken was prepped with olive oil and Kellee’s seasoning - I didn’t ask what it was, but, it was amazing.  Fresh salad with grilled chicken slices, ranch dressing and fresh cracked black pepper.  Beaux helped with the grilling…Today he is 21 months old.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Cadillac Grilled Chicken Chef Salads
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 02:20:42 AM »
Wow, that looks grate !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

SixZeroFour

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 02:27:29 PM »
Chicken looks on point and that's a sweet cutting board!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Gringo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 05:38:46 PM »
Class Cadillac Act Chicken! Great days for grilling in the south!  Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 05:26:39 AM »
Thanks all, it's been a fun week... We've grilled every night since Saturday - except Sunday thanks to the nice weather we've had.  We've had steak tacos, fish n scallops, chicken and slider burgers.  We're now beginning a heat warning with scattered thunderstorms through the holiday weekend.  Planning an overnight pork butt cook Friday night which looks to be storm free at the moment.  Fingers crossed.  BTW for all in the SE US Publix has a sale on Boston Butts $1.99/lb and spare ribs and baby back ribs buy one get one free.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2023, 05:37:03 AM »
Thanks all, it's been a fun week... We've grilled every night since Saturday - except Sunday thanks to the nice weather we've had.  We've had steak tacos, fish n scallops, chicken and slider burgers.  We're now beginning a heat warning with scattered thunderstorms through the holiday weekend.  Planning an overnight pork butt cook Friday night which looks to be storm free at the moment.  Fingers crossed.  BTW for all in the SE US Publix has a sale on Boston Butts $1.99/lb and spare ribs and baby back ribs buy one get one free.
Thanks for the heads up on the sale,
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill