Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Humorous Classified  (Read 258 times)

Packin Heat

• Smokey Joe
Humorous Classified
« on: September 01, 2021, 10:35:39 AM »
I belong to the Facebook group Weber Kettleheadz. Someone shared this and I thought you guys might enjoy it. I'll copy/paste the text for those who don't do FB.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/817356435809819/
This is a Grill.  You cook meats on it.  But that's not all.  It also cooks vegetables. Maybe even both at the same time.

This isn't the kind of grill that Nelly wore in the early 2000s.  That's a form of gauche jewelry. Just a simple Weber grill for cooking foods.  Weber is the brand that everybody knows makes grills.  I don't know other grill brands but I imagine they exist.

This grill catches the ashes in the metal pot at the bottom instead of a shallow pan like the cheaper model.  Those silly plebs with their ash pans.  You will rule over them like a Roman emperor with your amazing ash-catching pot.

To fuel the fire of this grill, you must buy charcoal briquettes from a store.  "Charcoal briquettes are made of leftover bits of wood and sawdust mixed with additives and then compressed to give them their defining pillow shape."  Cool, I didn't know that.  Thank you chargriller.com.

That's all I have to say about this grill.  Did I mention it's black, like Batman?  No.  I didn't.  It's black.  And it gets hot because fire.

Overall, I'm excited for whoever gets this grill because now you will be able to cook foods outside instead of inside your apartment or house.  Cooking outside is a totally different experience because it occurs away from the rest of the people you live with which is really nice because sometimes they are annoying and you could just stand outside with a beer and not talk to them for 45 minutes while you have good smells coming from this grill.

You could also potentially have friends over and cook food outside with them which may be fun and a sociable activity.  I suppose you could also do this with relatives, but why ruin a fun thing?

Okay, I hope you now know what a grill is and buy it from me.

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
Re: Humorous Classified
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:46:31 PM »
Pretty good stuff right here ..

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

jdorn

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 09:30:30 PM »
That is pretty awesome.  I love a good witty post about selling your stuff to folks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

bgilbert44

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 03:17:43 PM »
This might be the best description of a Weber Kettle I've ever read.
I think I might need a bigger backyard soon...