Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sometimes the Delivery Guy Has it Out for You :p  (Read 5277 times)

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
Sometimes the Delivery Guy Has it Out for You :p
« on: July 27, 2020, 06:26:59 PM »
So lately my wife has been noticing that we seem to be getting a fair amount if packages with one of them being the very obvious Glen Blue 26er.  So yesterday a cover for the 26er shows up and she makes the comment "getting a little tired of all the packages you are getting lately." 

So this morning I get a notification from BBQ Hack saying my order is out for delivery.  I think I will be good because I will come home from lunch and I can out the package away without the wife making comment.  NOPE! Guess who is running late today? The delivery guy is running late.   Well then I think at least it will come in a generic box so she probably won't notice its more grill stuff.  Well what do you think is in the box folks? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

bladz

• WKC Ranger
Re: Sometimes the Delivery Guy Has it Out for You :p
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 02:29:48 AM »
BUSTED!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 03:08:44 AM »
Grate story...LOL
Ring video snitches me out every time.

rc

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 03:18:49 AM »
Lol, I feel your pain. There’s noting getting past the wife. Our credit card has an app that sends notifications whenever you purchase anything...that’s what gets me caught every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club