Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grill therapy  (Read 683 times)

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
Grill therapy
« on: December 03, 2019, 08:35:27 PM »
...  not to beat a dead horse but I've created a YouTube channel. Troy and I have been talking a lot and we are creating a grill therapy section on the forum as he aids me in my brand and channel development. All of you here as well as Troy, JEBIV, Cellar2ful and my local gang have really inspired me to share the knowledge I have of 20 plus years of professional cooking experience and our love for this magical cooking sphere. Do me a favor but give me a subscribe, watch my early videos and my development,  critique me constructively and shed insight on what you'd like to see.

Thanks everyone

https://youtu.be/NyFGLAOm4tY

https://youtu.be/lraM7C4ZMr4

... oh yeah I am perusing this as a full time gig is there is plenty of opportunity for me to earn a better salary cooking for self and family while creating content than there is working in kitchens making someone else money whilst missing out on the majority of family events, not to mention WKC picnics.

Are you inclined to help... gift cards for ingredients or coal will never be refused.

Thanks WKC

Sent from my SM-G975U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Kain

• WKC Ranger
Re: Grill therapy
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:45:41 PM »
Hope it all works out man. I love the vids [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 02:20:52 PM »
... awoke to a donation in my PayPal!!! These should feed several more videos! Thank you. You know who you are!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 04:16:02 PM »
Bad ass dude, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 05:16:47 PM »
Damn that's awesome news, can't wait to see the vids on these cooks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill