Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: The 4th, what are you doing?  (Read 390 times)

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
The 4th, what are you doing?
« on: July 03, 2019, 05:06:05 PM »
So I’m going to do some pulled pork for tomorrow, the 4th. Will sent picks as it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

biddyK

• Smokey Joe
Re: The 4th, what are you doing?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 06:32:56 PM »
I considered pulled pork or pork steaks but decided to keep it simple. Smash burgers on the Blackstone griddle for lunch, with cob corn on a weber kettle. Homemade brats and dogs on the kettle if everyone stays for dinner. Slaw is made, kraut is fermented, and  beans are ready to be baked. Beer is cold, booze is available, mixers are limited. Guests said they were bringing sides and desserts. Should be a great dust up to celebrate our independence. H'yah!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 07:49:50 PM »
Some more

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 09:15:16 PM »
And more

bbqking01

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 09:16:58 PM »

I considered pulled pork or pork steaks but decided to keep it simple. Smash burgers on the Blackstone griddle for lunch, with cob corn on a weber kettle. Homemade brats and dogs on the kettle if everyone stays for dinner. Slaw is made, kraut is fermented, and  beans are ready to be baked. Beer is cold, booze is available, mixers are limited. Guests said they were bringing sides and desserts. Should be a great dust up to celebrate our independence. H'yah!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
well done