Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Mud tires  (Read 781 times)

bluewaves84

• Happy Cooker
Mud tires
« on: February 08, 2019, 04:36:35 AM »
Anyone into off-roading here? Are you guys familiar with Nitto Tires? I am currently checking out their Mud Grappler tires. Is it worth the price?

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Mud tires
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 06:59:40 AM »
Back in my off roading days, nothing could compare to the Denman Ground Hawg ! now owned by Interco, not superb on road but off road it was unstoppable, that's why I had two sets of wheels and tires, on and off road.
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
Re: Mud tires
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 07:25:18 AM »
I’ve never owned them myself but have a buddy who loves there mud grappler. For an aggressive tire like they are they wear extremely well. His was probably 50% hi-way and in town driving and 50% off road and they had about 45k on them and he sold the truck with them still in decent shape. And he now put the mud grappler on his new truck. My brother had the trail grappler and same thing, they wore like iron and he was very happy. My brother know has there newer ridge grappler on his new truck and they look good and wear good. But he’s not happy with how after spinning tires a very little bit backing up a steep incline on the rocks it ripped some chunks of the tread off. Other than that minor issue everybody I know that runs them is happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk