Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: new member, old SS Performer  (Read 1155 times)

jpsmall

• Happy Cooker
new member, old SS Performer
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:54:21 AM »
Just found you guys when searching for info on how to clean a Weber.  I like what I see here.  I have a 2002 stainless steel performer in dark green.  Using info from this site I've already dry scraped with a razor, used soapy water and #0000 steel wool, and loving the improved look and taste!  Who would have thought you could use a razor blade on these things!  Also, just ordered a new cover from Grill Stuff based on recommendations here.  Thanks everyone!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: new member, old SS Performer
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 11:06:29 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga. plenty to learn here and a lot of fun. Let's see some pics of that SSP
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 11:54:58 AM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 03:47:08 PM »
Hello and welcome to the WKC from Eugene, Oregon.   Forest Green, I just love that color kettle.  SS top is the best :)

SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 09:24:12 PM »
Welcome from Wisconsin.

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 04:42:19 AM »
Welcome from the LOU!! (STL)  Love my performers...  my 2 SSPs and 1 performer deluxe as well!!  Add an 18" WSM and you are golden... Unless the 22 WSM fits your cooking needs.   The covers from Grill Stuff wear like IRON!!! 

Welcome and pull up a chair!!!

J
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...