Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Banana Marshmallow Chocolate Graham Cracker Recipe -  (Read 786 times)

xring01

• Smokey Joe
Banana Marshmallow Chocolate Graham Cracker Recipe -
« on: June 11, 2018, 08:12:50 AM »
I was browsing the SoCal Meeting thread, and saw a creation that included Banana, Marshmallow, Chocolate & Graham Crackers...

I am sure I can figure out how to make it,,,

But who ever made that creation, would you mind sharing that recipe.. That would be a hit at our 2 week camping vacation.

Please share?
Pitts & Spitts 24x36 Offset Smoker, Ranch Kettle, 18" WSM, 22" WSM, 22" Grill, 24" Summit

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Banana Marshmallow Chocolate Graham Cracker Recipe -
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 04:54:31 PM »
On p.2 of that thread I saw fedex mention those were done by Mr @Troy - time himself.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 06:12:56 PM »
ahh yeah, those are glorious

very easy too

i peel half the banana (lengthwise)
slice the banana lengthwise without cutting the peel (peel on bottom, naked fruit on top - this will make a banana boat/canoe)

stuff the banana with as many marshmallows and chocolate chips as you can
use 1/4 panels of graham cracker or teddy grahams wedged into the banana to build up a damn to hold more marshmallows and chocolate chips.

grill indirect until everything is melted and toasted

I try to leave bananas in bundles of 3 so they're easy to manage and do not roll around on the grill ;)

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 07:13:50 PM »
ahh yeah, those are glorious

very easy too

i peel half the banana (lengthwise)
slice the banana lengthwise without cutting the peel (peel on bottom, naked fruit on top - this will make a banana boat/canoe)

stuff the banana with as many marshmallows and chocolate chips as you can
use 1/4 panels of graham cracker or teddy grahams wedged into the banana to build up a damn to hold more marshmallows and chocolate chips.

grill indirect until everything is melted and toasted

I try to leave bananas in bundles of 3 so they're easy to manage and do not roll around on the grill ;)

Dude that would make a great video!  Do it!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson