Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: No WKC Picnic? No Problem! (Pork Tenderloins, Al Pastor, and Roasted Potatoes)  (Read 807 times)

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
I wasn't able to make the WKC West Coast Picnic yesterday, but that didn't keep me from grilling. Besides, it was pretty hot here yesterday, so no cooking inside.

Made some pork tenderloins marinated in Italian dressing (then dusted with BPS Desert Gold). Seared direct...then cooked indirect.

Also cooked some Al Pastor (that needed to be cooked) on the griddle for a meal later in the week.

Lastly did some baby gold potatoes in a grill basket with EVOO and BPS Desert Gold.  Wife made a Mediterranean pasta salad that was awesome!

The food was amazing! My kids who can be picky eaters, devoured everything.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:34:27 AM by Mike in Roseville »

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Awesome cook, gotta make you feel good when the kids devour your cooking
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Pat G

• WKC Brave
Nice looking plate of food.
Performer Deluxe(Copper), 26 Kettle OTG, 22 Kettle OTG, Jumbo Joe, 18WSM, 14WSM, Genesis Gold B(Redhead), Q1200, Charcoal Go Anywhere, Gas Go Anywhere, Kettle Pizza & Vortex, Smoke

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer

Thanks! Yeah my son was picking lettuce and chick peas off my wife's plate. Little man eating fresh vegetables? I wasn't going to intervene.  8)

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ

OMG. When the kids dive in, and don't stop... it is a blessing! My grand kids are picky eaters, and when we come up with a meal they devour... sooo KOOL!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Looks great. I too love it when the whole family loves a meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
That’s a grate looking plate!
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
That looks delicious!! I need to learn how to cook multiple things on the grill at one time

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.