Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: First overnight brisket cook... early 70s pat number Fleetwood weathered warrior, SNSLP and drip n g  (Read 1377 times)

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
... I'll let the pictures talk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

[attachment deleted by admin]

randy

• WKC Ranger
Buckled in the car seat 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:15:51 AM by randy »

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Every pic worth a thousand words, favorite is your girl and the brisket in there respective car seats. Safety first
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
That’s a beauty. Nice work. Love the high contrast smoke ring and looks juicy and tender. May I ask how you seasoned?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
Looks like it went well! Things learned from your first overnight? I finally have a SnS but I'm still a tad hesitant to do an overnight cook, though I know I'll do one some day....
Together we'll fight the long defeat.

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
That’s a beauty. Nice work. Love the high contrast smoke ring and looks juicy and tender. May I ask how you seasoned?

Heavy salt and pepper

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Wow that looks delicious!

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
Beautiful and I'm really envy of something else. We in Europe can only dream about such prices for a brisket. I need to pay in the Netherlands more than double the price for USDA first choice[emoji19]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

foshizzle

• WKC Brave
That finished bark looks amazing. Looks like a great cook. Hopefully that setup kept the temp stable overnight and you were able to get some sleep. Nice job.

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
That finished bark looks amazing. Looks like a great cook. Hopefully that setup kept the temp stable overnight and you were able to get some sleep. Nice job.

Thanks... I slept from 1030 to 4 and added more unlit coals the temp had never spiked above 260 according to my smoke at that point. When the IT probe woke me around 6 the temp had jumped to 283 or 6. Very pleased with the set up and cook.

foshizzle

• WKC Brave
Wow. Thats good to know. Haven’t used a kettle for an overnight cook. Use the WSM for that.  May have to try it one time.