Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My Saturday butt.  (Read 2627 times)

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: My Saturday butt.
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 06:56:59 AM »
I let all the dripping fall into a pan under the meat. When I'm done I separate and filter out the fat. My pulled pork is never extremely juicy or dry. Just middle of the road. We usually add sauce to our sandwiches anyway. I just like the flavor and bark from doing it this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

RumBar

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 08:31:36 AM »
Dang, looks fantastic. I'm planning on doing one next Saturday, trying to pass it off as a ham. I no long wrap mine either, just let it ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 08:08:07 PM »
Also try doing some more rub to the pulled pork when adding the juice. It's a good way to kick it up.
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 10:01:05 PM »
Also try doing some more rub to the pulled pork when adding the juice. It's a good way to kick it up.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 03:03:20 PM »
As Uncle AL said ,just hanging out on this site and a couple others you pick up so many good ideas. And sometimes learn from others mistakes or homeruns.
Love this place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 03:23:50 PM »

Yep. I've been doing that. I'm real happy with the results I've been getting lately. I'm just fine tuning.  Personally, I love a cup or 2 of finishing sauce added. Cider vinegar, brown sugar, Tony's, red pepper flakes. The wife likes it plain. I'll just have to do 2 each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app