Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Something different  (Read 1251 times)

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
Something different
« on: December 03, 2016, 02:22:46 PM »
Decided to take a break from BBQ and in its place , I'm smoking a homemade meatloaf and smoked devil eggs !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Something different
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 03:07:53 PM »
Smoked deviled eggs. Now that's devilish!

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 03:50:46 PM »

Just sneaked one and man their tasty. Meatloaf and deviled eggs are my lady's favorite, so while she was working surprised her with it smoked. Got 30 more minutes on the meatloaf.

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 05:24:21 PM »

Just sneaked one and man their tasty. Meatloaf and deviled eggs are my lady's favorite, so while she was working surprised her with it smoked. Got 30 more minutes on the meatloaf.

Meatloaf was a success

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 05:29:05 PM »
Love making meatloaf on my kettle.  I set it on the grate and cook indirect.  Also I wrap it with a bacon lattice.  Awesome!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 05:33:05 PM »
Looks great man. Doing all that while the ladies away... better put on some cologne, brother!! Someone's gonna get lucky!!

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 05:39:00 PM »
Love making meatloaf on my kettle.  I set it on the grate and cook indirect.  Also I wrap it with a bacon lattice.  Awesome!
First time smoking it on the kettle. Put a drip pan under it and indirect. Has a awesome flavor to it. Only way I'll do it from here on out.

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 05:39:57 PM »
Looks great man. Doing all that while the ladies away... better put on some cologne, brother!! Someone's gonna get lucky!!

Haha.  Yep !

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 04:42:13 PM »
Always better with bacon...  heh. 😎.  Looked amazing.  Cant wait to try the deviled eggs...  with bacon... 
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2016, 05:48:58 PM »
Always better with bacon...  heh. [emoji41].  Looked amazing.  Cant wait to try the deviled eggs...  with bacon...
You won't be disappointed, I promise! Smokiness from the cherry wood , egg filling , then the finish of bacon is a wonderful flavor profile. Hate that I waited all these years before making these.