Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Memorial Day Cook 2016  (Read 944 times)

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Memorial Day Cook 2016
« on: May 31, 2016, 05:16:13 PM »
Hay all not posting in the burger cook off, but wanted to post the weekend! WOW!  ;D

So WKC this is how the weekend started out…

On Saturday I went to my cousins and his wife’s place for a cookout. I brought 7lbs of boneless chicken thighs seasoned with Weber Beer Can Seasoning, and Stubbs Chicken Rub.

My cousins did 6Lbs of Italian Sausage, Hot Dogs, and Burgers.

A friend of ours brought some Shrimp po boy sauce, and Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce.

Sunday and Monday did the cooking at my house this time not a lot of people was smart… I mean sober enough to take pictures.

Menu:

Baby Back Ribs with “Spicecraft” – Roast Pork & Chop Seasoning, and also some “Smokey’s” Original BBQ Sauce.
Bratwurst Stuffed Bacon wrapped Tenderloin with “Spicecraft” – Roast Pork & Chop Seasoning, with Provolone Cheese.

Prosciutto wrapped Turds stuffed with “Spicecraft” – Southwest Chipotle Seasoning folded into cream cheese and cocktail wiener.

Burgers made with Ground Chuck and topped with “Kerrygold” Aged Cheddar and homemade Sriracha Mayo.

Shrimp and po boy sauce.

Corn nice and simple

Now I took some pictures of some of the food...

Grill setup...

Ribs

Bratwurst Stuffed Bacon wrapped Tenderloin and turds

Throw some corn on and the little women taking off ABT's Love this woman!

Shrimp po boy sauce - (po boy sauce made by my buddy Dave that has NOT got on the WKC site! >:( IF YOU READ THIS THIS SIGN ON!!!)

Man oh man what a great weekend!
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Memorial Day Cook 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:30:57 PM »
Looks great Shoestring! Even got mama in on it! Tfs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 04:14:30 PM »
 @Travis thanks! we had a great time. Cooks all went well... Well almost of all the food... I walked away from the grill for a few minutes and burned YES I said burned hot dogs. Thank god it was only the hot dogs  ;)
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 10:37:04 AM »
Looks like a win all the way around!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM