Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: It's NO FUN if you can't experiment, am I right?  (Read 2228 times)

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
    • The Best Podcast in the Universe
Re: It's NO FUN if you can't experiment, am I right?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 06:07:09 AM »
Your initial 1 or 2 statement sounds too binary, while I see how any dish (entree/side,) capable of being in two mutually exclusive states, may be represented by symbols (portions prepared as a 1 or 2.) The combined row of symbols can't state borrowed attributes that carry(ed) from the type of person (or variables) in preparing each side.

2121122121 with it, have FUN

...BOBBING FOR COALS IN MY KETTLE

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 06:07:22 AM »

" @1buckie . Actually I credit Ken for much critical and moral support during some formative months just a couple years ago. Statesman... "

Ditto

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 07:19:44 AM »
Your initial 1 or 2 statement sounds too binary, while I see how any dish (entree/side,) capable of being in two mutually exclusive states, may be represented by symbols (portions prepared as a 1 or 2.) The combined row of symbols can't state borrowed attributes that carry(ed) from the type of person (or variables) in preparing each side.

2121122121 with it, have FUN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAILX0w5304
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 09:53:14 AM »
Ha, not the 1010011010 I intended, (your 1 & 2 symbols turned binary) but possibly about as edifying a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewmqs8fwKCY