Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Chuckel Burgers  (Read 1228 times)

chuck s

• WKC Brave
Chuckel Burgers
« on: January 13, 2016, 06:13:08 AM »
Had some burgers from Omaha Steaks.  Mrs Chuck_S said "Hey how 'bout Chuckel Burgers?"  Why not!!  I used to make these years ago for the family but haven't done so in a while.  Time for another run.  Basically it is just hamburger cooked in bacon grease with some BBQ sauce and cheese! 

Start out frying the bacon (didn't get a shot of just bacon).  Once I turn bacon the first time I add the burgers.

Burgers at the flip.

Add BBQ sauce - bacon still working!  ;)

Remove Bacon and Flip again - BBQ sauce hits grease ... be careful!   :o

More sauce and add cheese if desired

Bring 'em in and finish to your liking ....

I should have grilled the buns for crispness and flavor - just forgot.... wine happens :P

Have to do these again when @addicted-to-smoke is back in town! 

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Chuckel Burgers
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:19:53 AM »
HA!

Do I see a Mr. Chuck original here? Count me in.

Oh, and did you see this? Only $12 ... the boys here at WKC have a few left. Got mine last month! http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/member-sales-trades/wkc-member-exclusive-weber's-big-book-of-burgers-only-$12-shipped!!/msg193587/
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Uncle Al

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 06:56:11 PM »
Man that looks good!

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 07:36:59 PM »
Love the idea. I have a CI pizza pan that will be perfect. Was the spicy mustard penis intentional? Oh, love the sides. Few things better than potato chips and burgers. Had the same combo tonight.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:38:34 PM by TheDude »
Still need a 22” yellow

3sSecurity

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 02:22:44 PM »
Love the idea. I have a CI pizza pan that will be perfect. Was the spicy mustard penis intentional? Oh, love the sides. Few things better than potato chips and burgers. Had the same combo tonight.
Lol, didn't even notice that in my first look at the pics, but that had me rolling over here [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk