Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Nominate a WKC member - 2016  (Read 3493 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Nominate a WKC member - 2016
« on: December 30, 2016, 02:40:07 PM »
Guys,

The statesmen have been discussion how well the secret Santa went and how this type of thing would not take place at many other forums.  With this in mind we are looking for stories of a WKC member who went above and beyond for you.  We want stories, please do not nominate a secret santa gift, we are looking for agent stories, we are looking any stories where a person just did what was unexpected to help.

The nominator and the nominee will get a prize (we are still sorting out the details.)

Please be short and sweet (as much as possible to tell your story), please post your story in the Off Topic subforum (http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/off-topic/).

Prefix your entry with 2016 super club member - Members Name

We will have more details as we develop this but we wanted to get the info out ASAP.

@Troy @Craig @zavod44 @pbe gummi bear
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Nominate a WKC member - 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 04:12:16 PM »
To expand a little, it can be any act of kindness, just looking for examples of what this site is all about.  It can be an agent, it can be someone turning another member on to a deal in their area, it can be someone offering a great deal or a great trade, anything.....I'm sure people will think of other good deeds to tell that happened over the last year. 

Sent from my Moto Z force Droid
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:34:54 AM »
We are going to close this out on Sunday.  Please submit your Super Club member.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 10:36:35 AM »
I would like to nominate the overall membership of this forum. In the year or so that I've been here, I've seen so much of members helping each other, that it seems to me that  if one member gets nominated, it is at the expense of someone else.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 12:28:49 PM »
Voting will take place soon, thanks for submitting

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 07:56:27 PM »
I would like to nominate the overall membership of this forum. In the year or so that I've been here, I've seen so much of members helping each other, that it seems to me that  if one member gets nominated, it is at the expense of someone else.
+1

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 10:29:22 AM »
Nominating everyone may seem like a warm and fuzzy notion but old L.B. has a lot on his plate and that is just insane. I'll make it a little bit easier on ya L.B. leave my name off the list.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 03:11:54 PM »
Yeah, I am sorry guys I was hoping to get something out sooner, I am very swamped with a lot of things.  I will have a post this weekend for us to vote on.