Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Just a Sunday cook.  (Read 1451 times)

jimmy_dong

• WKC Brave
Just a Sunday cook.
« on: May 17, 2015, 04:58:14 PM »
Went on our monthly Costco shopping spree. Picked up a couple of boneless butts, 6 lbs of ground beef, and a trimmed 7lb beef tenderloin.

Fresh from the package and bath.

Trimmed. Didnt get a pic but I hope most of you know what a filet medallion looks like.

Cooked and plated with a loaded spud, sweet pepper ABTs hold the a (spbt) and a horseradish, garlic, dill sauce

The Shiner was not my favorite, tastes way to much like Bud Light. BLEH!

Really lost the heat from the coshell, didnt get the sear I was after but oh well, there is always the next cook.

austin87

• WKC Ranger
Re: Just a Sunday cook.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 09:58:39 PM »
Looks pretty good to me! I'm still playing with Coshell and trying to figure out if it's not for me or if I'm somehow getting crappy bags. I don't think it burns that hot either. I have a 20 lbs left to mess with.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 01:36:32 PM »
Looks great to me too, I'd love to get my hands on a whole tenderloin like that!

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 07:58:10 PM »
Love me some tenderloin.. Did one for the family last weekend. Everyone loved it. I thought it was too tender, but I didn't mention it.

You get any of that tornado? Was thinking about you the other day
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.

jimmy_dong

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 05:10:52 PM »
had 10 touch down around us. no heavy damage. i have a ton of pecan branches tfor cooking though. 5 pecan trees in the yard.

havent updated my location. we dont live on the lake anymore. if we did, our house would be in the lake.

all of this started because i bought a boat. it has rained every weekend since i did.

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 06:23:19 PM »
It's definitely your fault. Worse than washing the car.

Glad your all good man.
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.