Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I'm calling it a score! S420..  (Read 6435 times)

Easy

• WKC Brave
Re: I'm calling it a score! S420..
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2015, 06:13:15 AM »
I saw one of these in the box store this week for 1800 plus bucks, these and the Genny's have a weak spot the bottom floor panel will rust if you take it apart now and clean and do a repaint it will last for a long time I have been told that if you set it on a grill rug or pad the moisture will not cause it to rust again but I did not know.

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 01:34:46 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on that @Easy. I removed the cover a few days after it rained the other day and as usual there was alot of moisture under the cover. 

Hope your doing OK in Kentucky. I know you guys just got a bunch of snow and ice. I had 4 inches in my back yard. People were crashing all over.
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.

Easy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 02:15:48 PM »
I live just south of Cincinnati and we got about 7 inches farther south Lecington got alot more. Out big issue was it rained the whole day before the snow so a lot of ice under everything.
anyway on my Genny I had the same rust problem I bought some POR 15 from Amazon and you sand down the big flakes and smooth it all out thrn coat withv POR after it dries top cost with uour cabinet color and it will not rudt again.