Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Bachelor Night - steak and spaghetti aglio e olio  (Read 1656 times)

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
Bachelor Night - steak and spaghetti aglio e olio
« on: December 16, 2014, 06:07:11 PM »
Wife and kids are out shopping tonight. Spotted a New York in the freezer and it was on. Made spaghetti aglio e olio (acting cool after watching a youtube video - garlic and noodles). Turned out medium at the thinner outer edges and medium rare at the center. A little Captain and diet to quench my thirst. No fruits or vegetables here. Home run tonight. On another note - wow the grill needs cleaning.

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
Re: Bachelor Night - steak and spaghetti aglio e olio
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:17:31 PM »
Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!

pasta looks delicious too
"Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!"
 22.5 black OTG kettle, 18.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 07:10:34 PM »

Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!

MAJOR TAGLINE ALERT!!!! ;D

Seriously though it looks amazing!

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 07:51:04 PM »
Looks good Monsoon!
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 02:04:32 PM »

pasta looks delicious too
lol

I forgot. I made these a couple of nights ago too. They're awesome. As you can see in the pic I add a little parmesan and parsley right before plating. I just use the Betty Crocker recipe for meatballs and add a little more worcestershire and some parm to the mix . http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/easy-meatballs/2959910f-1b27-438a-9085-d40b1950db20

Thanks for looking everyone.

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 12:42:12 PM »
Nice!