Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Jalapeno popper sauce (with pics)  (Read 1166 times)

AcrossFromHoss

• WKC Brave
Jalapeno popper sauce (with pics)
« on: November 12, 2014, 12:06:52 PM »
So after the warm reception my pineapple cream cheese stuffed bacon wrapped hotdogs got in the food pics section I decided to share my popper sauce recipe as well. Pics are shown for use on hotdogs but I also add diced red bell pepper and a can of crab meat to it to use as a dip for tortilla chips/bagels or as a sauce for chicken or fish.

Free Image Hosting two grated jalapenos and a pinch of minced garlic in some oil to open up the flavor. salt and pepper.

Free Image Hosting add one standard size container of cream cheese and a splash of water to thin it out like 1/4 cup.

Free Image Hosting add 2/3 of a cup of cheddar cheese. the sharper the better.

Free Image Hosting add 1/3 cup parmesan cheese and a pinch of onion and garlic powder and paprika and cayenne powders not a lot just a pinch of each.

Free Image Hosting mix till smooth. (this is where I add the bell peppers and crab if using as a dip)

Free Image Hosting add to hotdogs

Free Image Hosting top with crushed potato chips. I like lays for this application.
Enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:26:31 PM by AcrossFromHoss »
"Seeing pictures of a nice steak without viewing the middle is like seeing a nice pair of tits in a bra. You tease!!!!"
 22.5 black OTG kettle, 18.5 WSM, Jumbo Joe

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
Re: Jalapeno popper sauce (with pics)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:50:59 PM »
Wow that looks good.
A bunch of black kettles
-JC