Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: The Mothership has landed...  (Read 5454 times)

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
Re: The Mothership has landed...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
I do feel sorry for him.. He has a Ranch Kettle and we aren't close enough to go help hime break it in!  I'm glad that there are still some great adn honest people out there who honor their word and follow the unwritten rules of Craigslist. In reallity its simply honesty and integrity. Either you have it or you don't.
Lets face it, we help drive the prices up because of what we do and who we are. We help people embradce their inner Grillfella or Grillsista..
Spring is upon us and I for one am sooo ready..
Enjoy!  8)
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 03:42:41 PM »
Maybe we should just stay on topic for Greg's awesome score. Don't think there was a need to discuss anything else or take away from his score. Start a new topic for any other discussions.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

SlickedBack

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 04:18:52 PM »
I must have missed something. Great score! Or Not, I dunno,
I want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saxart

• WKC Ranger
Re: Re: The Mothership has landed...
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 05:21:13 PM »
I think shitting on this thread is a poor way to promote community.  It has offended me, seriously.  I can't believe Greg just took a punch in the face...WOW.  I guess where we know this community stands...take an old good standing member and tell him he's a jerk because he doesn't like to get screwed by trolls...seems the guys who keep saying don't try to control craigslist are the ones looking for maximum profit.  Which is fine but don't cast stones at others who do the same things.  I don't know what the hell is going on around here.

Amen Brian.  You said it well, so anything I say would just be saying the same words, but I can't agree more.

Greg-
Awesome score!   Now slap something dead on there and lets see it work!   (BTW...  Let me know if you want a "charcoal wall" welded to the grate like I did.  It's nice to pile the coals against for an offset cook.)  Oh and for what it's worth, these things don't take as much extra charcoal as you would think.  My averages say 1.5X the amount you would usually use in a 22" kettle.
Interested in ANY offset handle SJs you may have.

Bman

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »
Fantastic score Greg!  Congrats buddy...
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 10:04:23 PM »
Glad you got it Greg. Good deal. Cook up something really tasty on it and enjoy. You deserve it!
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 02:59:56 AM »
Greg,

That think looks big enough to melt the snow behind it!  Congrats on your acquisition of a very cool kettle - hope you have many great cookouts for your family and friends.

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 07:04:27 AM »
Congratulations, Greg!! Helluva score indeed!!!  :)

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 07:23:26 AM »
Welcome to the RK club and congrats! I still remember the day I got mine. The look on my wife's face when we were unloading it from my truck was priceless :)

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 12:03:06 PM »

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2014, 12:23:16 PM »
Congrats on a great grill , that baby is king !

Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

AnakiMana

• WKC Brave
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2014, 01:13:07 PM »
You totally need this shirt!

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/unidentified-grilling-object

Ok, that shirt is awesome.

Sent via smoke signals from my Weber kettle