Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Some days the stars align in your favour (A bit pic heavy).  (Read 3773 times)

Duke

• The Duke
Re: Some days the stars align in your favour (A bit pic heavy).
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 05:48:45 AM »
You got a nice collection going there JayCee!

Jocool

• WKC Ranger
    • Sydneyangler Inc.
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 01:23:59 PM »
For someone that stated not too long ago that they were happy with a one kettle collection, you sure have a lot of fucking kettles! :o
If it breathes, we can cook it!

JayCee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 02:19:45 PM »
OMG  :o  You killed kendoll for a red kettle! You guys down under are incredibly competitive! No wonder the other guy just gave his up with no questions asked.

LOL! No I wouldn't threaten anyone over a Red MT. A lemon maybe  ;D

Seriously, nice looking kettles! I like the red fade color and have an MT in that color. It's interesting to see the one in the middle has a fade that is much more subtle than the others. I wonder if they were running short of the darker color and were going a little light toward the end of the shift. ;)

Yeah I wondered that as well, especially considering the 2 kettles on the left are a bit different yet they're both made in the same year. I guess the middle one is a Friday kettle.

You got a nice collection going there JayCee!

Many thanks Duke! It's getting there.

For someone that stated not too long ago that they were happy with a one kettle collection, you sure have a lot of fucking kettles! :o

Well if that's not the Smokey Joe calling the kettle black...

I can quit anytime I want *starts twitching*
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:57:31 PM by JayCee »