Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: It’s been fun……  (Read 6407 times)

OkieGirl

• WKC Brave
Re: It’s been fun……
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2023, 12:00:39 PM »
Hooray!! ;D

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2023, 12:12:37 PM »
that's a good laugh @RRRanger99
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2023, 02:33:57 PM »
 This place was a little slow while you were away.
Very happy you changed your mind.  Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2023, 03:24:41 PM »

This place was a little slow while you were away.
Very happy you changed your mind.  Welcome back!

Wasn’t that long lol…. Y’all probably appreciated a weekend without my photo blasts!  Planning a family reunion cook for this coming weekend to include some special grills…. I’ll snap a picture or twelve.  ; )

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

MoparProud

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2023, 03:26:17 PM »

Thanks all for your input….. I never knew so many people truly cared, always figured I was just the guy that posts too much and too many pictures.  All of you who have commented, texted, IMd and PMd have really touched me.  Now that my backside isn’t quite so chapped I’ve decided not to make such a rash decision.  It is and always has been about the fun for me and I love sharing the fun with everyone.  Maybe I’ll chin up and stick it out a while longer.  I appreciate you all.

Glad to see a change of heart. I refrained from posting before because I wasn’t exactly sure what and who and how, a little more context makes it fairly clear.

We can always count on a post or comment from ‘bama somewhere about something, and it would be a little empty here without.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2023, 03:26:35 PM »

All right brother!  Let's all celebrate with a laugh and a smile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfOg9nBPHVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1oyj7CQ4Ks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoKrjFzDqUM
Love Cannonball Run!  I watched these and laughed down memory lane.  Dom, Burt, Dean and Sammy…. Been a while, now I’ve gotta watch it again!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2023, 03:45:48 PM »

All right brother!  Let's all celebrate with a laugh and a smile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfOg9nBPHVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1oyj7CQ4Ks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoKrjFzDqUM
Love Cannonball Run!  I watched these and laughed down memory lane.  Dom, Burt, Dean and Sammy…. Been a while, now I’ve gotta watch it again!

I know, I told Tami today that we needed to watch again

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2023, 10:41:47 AM »
@bamakettles & @JEBIV   They don't make 'em like they used to!  All-time-great iconic actors and actresses!  Fun times, Fun era of movies (70's & 80's),

Just some great fun memories! I mean where else would you find Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr.(2/5 of the Rat Pack), Burt Reynolds, Roger Moore, Terry

Bradshaw, Peter Fonda, and Farah Fawcett all together in a funny comedy?  And, not a cell phone in sight! I miss those days!

Bama, just tryin' to cheer you up so you'd decide to stay.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2023, 10:48:52 AM »
@bamakettles & @JEBIV   They don't make 'em like they used to!  All-time-great iconic actors and actresses!  Fun times, Fun era of movies (70's & 80's),

Just some great fun memories! I mean where else would you find Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr.(2/5 of the Rat Pack), Burt Reynolds, Roger Moore, Terry

Bradshaw, Peter Fonda, and Farah Fawcett all together in a funny comedy?  And, not a cell phone in sight! I miss those days!

Bama, just tryin' to cheer you up so you'd decide to stay.
Thanks so much!  Oh I'm cheery and staying.  Just been busy this week buying the wife a new car and work has been pretty busy too.... Grilled steaks on the summit last night at 10:00 after finishing up at the car dealership.  Looking forward to more business this weekend with a family reunion and going to the beach the following weekend. 

Appreciate the funny videos!

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2023, 01:45:10 PM »
@bamakettles that's good news, glad you changed your mind.
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2023, 02:06:42 PM »
Thanks all for your input….. I never knew so many people truly cared, always figured I was just the guy that posts too much and too many pictures.  All of you who have commented, texted, IMd and PMd have really touched me.  Now that my backside isn’t quite so chapped I’ve decided not to make such a rash decision.  It is and always has been about the fun for me and I love sharing the fun with everyone.  Maybe I’ll chin up and stick it out a while longer.  I appreciate you all.

Very happy with your change of heart.  I know I am looking forward to seeing more of you cooks.

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna

bigjeffb

• WKC Brave
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2023, 03:17:45 PM »
..... I was just the guy that posts too much and too many pictures

Well yeah, but you OUR guy that posts too much and too many pictures! Glad you're staying!
"I'm not a pit master, and I'm not a chef. I'm just a guy who manages not to burn food."

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2023, 07:16:47 PM »
Thanks guys!  Hoping to post some cooks from the beach soon…. It’s our favorite place…

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2023, 03:11:30 AM »
Thanks guys!  Hoping to post some cooks from the beach soon…. It’s our favorite place…

there is nothing like grilling at the beach !! I am ready to go back and we have been 3 times already this year LOL

rich

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2023, 07:29:15 PM »
Wait, what change? What mind? What’s going on over here???
Where’s the beeeeeefffff?????

Greetings,
:)