Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: It’s been fun……  (Read 6389 times)

getlego

• WKC Brave
Re: It’s been fun……
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2023, 03:38:33 AM »
Hopefully the beef will be on Bamas grill soon at the beach along with some classic photos [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

mattstaub

• WKC Brave
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2023, 03:15:39 PM »
@bamakettles and @JEBIV - you guys make this place

502BBQ

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2023, 10:10:50 AM »
Thanks guys!  Hoping to post some cooks from the beach soon…. It’s our favorite place…

Well that was a roller coaster! Glad to see everything worked out for the better.

We have 2 weeks until I get to annoy everyone with beach cooks!

Harbormaster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2023, 06:11:49 PM »
Thanks all for your input….. I never knew so many people truly cared, always figured I was just the guy that posts too much and too many pictures.  All of you who have commented, texted, IMd and PMd have really touched me.  Now that my backside isn’t quite so chapped I’ve decided not to make such a rash decision.  It is and always has been about the fun for me and I love sharing the fun with everyone.  Maybe I’ll chin up and stick it out a while longer.  I appreciate you all.
I don't post here much these days but I do drop by and read now and again.
Glad you chose to stay. You have been a great rep for the body of Weber collectors and enthusiasts. Thank you.
And Troy, well said.
I've got Webers. 10 - WSMs, 5 - 22.5" kettles, 2 - 18.5" kettle, 2 - SJS, 2 - SJP, 4 - WGA, 1 vintage Coolie Pan
"Animal flesh cooked over an open fire is a sensible and essential part of a well balanced diet"

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2023, 06:53:57 PM »
Thanks so much, brief lapse in judgement, all on me - should have and will keep any references to those not close to myself.  Grilling on and enjoying life!