Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Secret Santa 2021 & Reveal Thread  (Read 42918 times)

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
Re: WKC Secret Santa 2021 & Reveal Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2022, 11:06:08 AM »
I'm here to show off my Secret Santa gift from @teejhanson. Such great gifts.  I'll display the brownie proudly in my collection and put the apron to good use tonight. Thank you again!!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2022, 11:22:31 AM »
I'm here to show off my Secret Santa gift from @teejhanson. Such great gifts.  I'll display the brownie proudly in my collection and put the apron to good use tonight. Thank you again!!
Sweet gifts !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2022, 04:29:27 PM »
Sweet gifts !!

+1 Let’s see more pics of that brownie! Is it speckled on the inside?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 02:17:14 AM by stillgriller »
Happiness is found under the lid of a charcoal grill.

stillgriller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2022, 09:41:34 AM »
I finally got around to brisket using the Oak Ridge Black Ops brisket rub I was gifted.
I got a whole brisket, but I separated the flat for this cook. I hope I left enough fat on it, and I’ll need some ideas for the point. It needed cut to fit. It does feel like a bit of a betrayal to the forum.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 09:47:46 AM by stillgriller »
Happiness is found under the lid of a charcoal grill.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2022, 12:29:07 PM »
I finally got around to brisket using the Oak Ridge Black Ops brisket rub I was gifted.
I got a whole brisket, but I separated the flat for this cook. I hope I left enough fat on it, and I’ll need some ideas for the point. It needed cut to fit. It does feel like a bit of a betrayal to the forum.  ;)

That's funny.... But I get it, I kinda felt the same way when I posted a cook on my KJ.  I've since grilled on my 26", an OTP and a Weber gasser so I'm back to feeling loyal lol.  I'll still use the kamado for sure.....