Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Secret Santa 2021 & Reveal Thread  (Read 42920 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: WKC Secret Santa 2021 (sign up deadline 11/26/21)
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2021, 03:32:10 PM »

This is the best thing here on WKC. Where is everyone?
@Shoestringshop
@james1787
@zavod44
@Troy
@captjoe06
@AZogas
@LightningBoldtz
@brewtownbeatdown
@teejhanson
@SpacemanSpiff
@Lowbrass
@DrewZ
@randy
And anyone else I may be forgetting. Come on Fella's

With a baby coming in February, my wife and I aren’t even getting each other presents this year.  I would feel bad getting someone here something (no offense to anyone!) and not anything for her.  Also, the last two times I did this, I had to get presents for people who literally only participated in the forums on the Secret Santa thread.  Glad to see that most of the names on the list this year seem to be regulars.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Cellar2ful

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2021, 04:04:51 PM »

PM's have gone for the Secret Santa Gift Exchange.  Check your mail boxes....................................
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2021, 04:25:42 PM »
I’m in if it’s not too late.

ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2021, 05:31:44 PM »
Thanks for the time you take to help organize this event Jim. 

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2021, 05:36:02 PM »

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Couple of hours left to sign up for this years Secret Santa.  I will close the Secret Santa at noon today (Pacific Standard Time).  That is roughly in 2 hours.  WKC PM's will be going out this afternoon with your Secret Santa random assignments.
ok all you procrastinators get on this, it's a lot of fun !!

This is the best part of WKC.
Where is everyone?

Colin,  Have you looked at the stats on this site?  There are many factors as to why this site is not what it used to be, but there is not doubt about it, the WKC forum is not what is once was.
Wow, with all due respect seeing as you have been here much longer than me or most here, your lack of support and participation could be a reason.  There are some here that participate, drive interest with new ideas and welcome others.  If welcoming new members and engaging in the fun is not your cup of tea, then maybe it's time to move on.  It's the way of the world.....
 Happy Holidays, noticed that you didn't participate in last year's gift exchange either.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 06:08:47 PM by bamakettles »

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2021, 02:59:44 AM »

Couple of hours left to sign up for this years Secret Santa.  I will close the Secret Santa at noon today (Pacific Standard Time).  That is roughly in 2 hours.  WKC PM's will be going out this afternoon with your Secret Santa random assignments.

Where is everyone?

Colin,  Have you looked at the stats on this site?  There are many factors as to why this site is not what it used to be, but there is not doubt about it, the WKC forum is not what is once was.
Wow, with all due respect seeing as you have been here much longer than me or most here, your lack of support and participation could be a reason.  There are some here that participate, drive interest with new ideas and welcome others.  If welcoming new members and engaging in the fun is not your cup of tea, then maybe it's time to move on.  It's the way of the world.....
 Happy Holidays, noticed that you didn't participate in last year's gift exchange either.

And with all due respect back, you have no idea and no context for my statement.  I spoke no ill will of anyone or situation only to state there are many factors.  While I have my personal reasons for being less engaged(which is no ones business but mine), there are other factors at play as to why Forums such as this are a dying medium(Facebook groups, less people use PC's and forums are not mobile device friendly).  I will always be on the board so long as I am a collector of kettles, but I assure you my participation is the least of the issues as to why overall participation is waning.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2021, 04:44:33 AM »

Where is everyone?

And with all due respect back, you have no idea and no context for my statement.  I spoke no ill will of anyone or situation only to state there are many factors.  While I have my personal reasons for being less engaged(which is no ones business but mine), there are other factors at play as to why Forums such as this are a dying medium(Facebook groups, less people use PC's and forums are not mobile device friendly).  I will always be on the board so long as I am a collector of kettles, but I assure you my participation is the least of the issues as to why overall participation is waning.

@LightningBoldtz Understood.....my apologies for overstepping here.  Being a regular contributor here for the past couple years I took your comment personally and I should not have - my bad.  You have some very valid points in your response. 

I wish you and yours a happy holiday season!

-Greg

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2021, 09:05:36 AM »

Where is everyone?

@LightningBoldtz Understood.....my apologies for overstepping here.  Being a regular contributor here for the past couple years I took your comment personally and I should not have - my bad.  You have some very valid points in your response. 

I wish you and yours a happy holiday season!

-Greg

I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2021, 12:24:14 PM »
... in

Sent from my SM-G975U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2021, 02:09:27 PM »
Yeah forums were a dying breed in 2012 when we started
all the "good ol days" saltiness doesn't fit the spirit of WKC IMO, especially in a Secret Santa thread

Merry Christmas everyone, thank you for keeping a positive environment

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2021, 09:52:44 PM »
I missed the signup.  :'( :'( :'( This is my favorite WKC tradition so I'll organize a second pool for anyone else that still wants to join! Sign up here by Sunday December 5, all other rules will remain the same. Kudos to @Cellar2ful Jim for setting this up again this year.

Secret Santa Pool 2 Signup
https://forms.gle/wyumMKUMo78zEYar9

Secret Santa Pool 2 list
1- pbe gummi bear
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 09:56:10 PM by pbe gummi bear »
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2021, 03:37:48 AM »
I missed the signup.  :'( :'( :'( This is my favorite WKC tradition so I'll organize a second pool for anyone else that still wants to join! Sign up here by Sunday December 5, all other rules will remain the same. Kudos to @Cellar2ful Jim for setting this up again this year.

Secret Santa Pool 2 list
1- pbe gummi bear

@1spacemanspiff

nolch01

• WKC Ranger
WKC Secret Santa 2021 (sign up deadline 11/26/21)
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2021, 04:28:34 AM »

Secret Santa Pool 2 list
1- pbe gummi bear
[mention]@inkaddictedchef1 [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2021, 09:36:26 AM »

Secret Santa Pool 2 list
1- pbe gummi bear
2- 1Spacemanspiff

The form isn't working, or I'm clicking the wrong link
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2021, 11:55:37 AM »

Secret Santa Pool 2 list
1- pbe gummi bear
2- 1Spacemanspiff

The form isn't working, or I'm clicking the wrong link

@1spacemanspiff thanks, I reactivated the form since it was just a copy of an old one. Give it a try now.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791