Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ivory 18.5  (Read 730 times)

D-WADE

• Happy Cooker
Ivory 18.5
« on: June 19, 2019, 09:50:59 AM »
       It’s been on a long journey but it’s finally here. The trip from Germany and across the Pacific took only 5 days but it set in New York in customs for 8 days. Really amazed at how well the box held up. Pic of unopened box and a few pics as I’m putting it together. Th recipe book that came in the box is cool but I can’t read German, but the matches that were in the box will definitely come in handy. I just ordered an ash bowl and ring to make it a Gold model instead of a Silver model. Can’t wait to cook on it. I would replace the thermometer with Fahrenheit instead of Celsius as the main numbers but I kinda like it this way so I’ll leave it. The Mastertouch handles are from a black one that I used to replace a bowl and lid on an old Performer I have that I’m fixing up to give to my daughter and her husband after she finishes AIT school at Ft. Rucker. It’s the first Weber I ever owned and I wanted to pass it on to her to congratulate her on her great achievement.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Ivory 18.5
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 10:10:18 AM »
Very sweet grill, congrats
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 11:47:50 AM »
Very nice Congrats!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Kain

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 12:54:51 PM »

It’s been on a long journey but it’s finally here. The trip from Germany and across the Pacific took only 5 days but it set in New York in customs for 8 days. Really amazed at how well the box held up. Pic of unopened box and a few pics as I’m putting it together. Th recipe book that came in the box is cool but I can’t read German, but the matches that were in the box will definitely come in handy. I just ordered an ash bowl and ring to make it a Gold model instead of a Silver model. Can’t wait to cook on it. I would replace the thermometer with Fahrenheit instead of Celsius as the main numbers but I kinda like it this way so I’ll leave it. The Mastertouch handles are from a black one that I used to replace a bowl and lid on an old Performer I have that I’m fixing up to give to my daughter and her husband after she finishes AIT school at Ft. Rucker. It’s the first Weber I ever owned and I wanted to pass it on to her to congratulate her on her great achievement.

Nice one. The ivory is now my go to cooker. Enjoy it  [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Mark Schnell

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 01:20:46 PM »
       Th recipe book that came in the box is cool but I can’t read German...

Use Google translate on your phone. It's like voodoo magic how the text will change from German to English.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 02:16:30 PM »
Just beautiful!!

"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 05:14:48 PM »
NICE!
regards,
Hal

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 11:26:11 PM »
Beauty!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

LaffinBooda

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 05:51:56 AM »
Love it!! I need to start looking

jmike314

• WKC Brave
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 07:53:58 PM »
Good looking cooker.
Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
“Crying is for little girls, babies, and men who just had their ears ripped off.” - Oobedoob Benubi