Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2019 West Coast WKC Picnic (Northern California) Sunday, June 2  (Read 50617 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: 2019 West Coast WKC Picnic (Northern California) Sunday, June 2
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2019, 09:33:14 AM »
This is gonna be an awesome picnic and im hella excited and so are my kids. Gonna have more than double the turn out from last year too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Be sure and post plenty of pics for us heathens to drool over
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Cuda Dan

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2019, 11:40:01 AM »
The handle is for the 66 cuda that I have. Not the fish 1spacemanspiff
Two '86 Red OT 22's (sold one G), '85 Red OT 22, '88 Red OT 22's, '93 Red MT 22 (aka Donna), '93 Red SS Performer (non-gas and non-casters), '02 Green OTP( my brother in law has it now), '04 Green OTG

Cellar2ful

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2019, 12:09:39 PM »
Kettle Doug contacted me this morning and he will not be able to make it.

ATTENDING                                                                                                                                                        FOOD

Cellar2ful  -  (3)                                                                                                                             Tri tips, apple cole slaw     Desert- brownies
liquidocelot - (2-5 depending)                                                                                                          ABT's, Bacon wrapped asparagus, corn on the cob  hot dogs
Grate-full Dad (2-5) + a guest appearance of the Plainsman                                                               Wings or fried chicken
pbe gummi bear (2-4)                                                                                                                     Peking Duck pizza cooked on a pizza kettle
JPotter  -  (3)                                                                                                                                  Bacon wrapped mushrooms, pork loin, potato salad                                     
1spacemanspiff                                                                                                                               Sausages, peppers and onions on the Sequoia
Larry The BBQ Guy (3)
austin87
inkaddictedchef1                                                                                                                              Paella on the copper mist SS Performer
Heyjude (planning on attending but life other than Webers may get in the way)                                    Chicken thighs and weenies on the vintage  "Weenie Wheel"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:52:02 AM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Cellar2ful

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2019, 09:58:20 AM »

Tri tips are marinating and starting to make up the "what to bring list".  Hardest part is choosing what kettles to bring.  They all are yelling "put me in coach".

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2019, 10:14:42 AM »

Tri tips are marinating and starting to make up the "what to bring list".  Hardest part is choosing what kettles to bring.  They all are yelling "put me in coach".
Lol for real. But i think im all set and final on the who to bring list now. Hard part is the game of tetris to fidangle everything in the van

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2019, 10:34:17 AM »

Lol for real. But i think im all set and final on the who to bring list now. Hard part is the game of tetris to fidangle everything in the van

Are the kids small enough to ride in the bowl of a Kettle? instant extra room LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2019, 10:54:22 AM »

Are the kids small enough to ride in the bowl of a Kettle? instant extra room LOL
No room, i got charcoal, tools, baskets, corn n tater ring and other ods and ins stored in them lol guess you could say im pretty good at space management [emoji123]

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2019, 08:54:37 PM »
@Cellar2ful I respectfully request the presence of your full color 18" MBH collection.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2019, 09:00:09 PM »
@Cellar2ful I respectfully request the presence of your full color 18" MBH collection.

I second that and would be happy to help with transpiration.  I did fit a lot of Jordan's stuff in my truck
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2019, 09:34:24 PM »

I second that and would be happy to help with transpiration.  I did fit a lot of Jordan's stuff in my truck
Damn. Yeah gonna have to 3rd that.

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2019, 11:05:00 PM »

Put em all in coach!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2019, 11:06:03 PM »
 ... the mystery d code brave will in attendance as well.

Wife and kids on the fence... I'm trying

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Cellar2ful

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2019, 06:20:01 AM »

As if I don't have enough to transport and set up.  Heck, I might as well just have the picnic at my house.  It would be easier than moving that entire group.

dazzo

• WKC Performer
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2019, 08:37:48 AM »
So, am I going to the park, or your house?

[emoji16]
Dude, relax your chicken.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2019, 09:06:05 AM »
So, am I going to the park, or your house?

[emoji16]

LMAO - Why didn't I see that one coming.     

With that, I'm putting you on the attending list.  You cooking pizza's?  Karen wants to know.

ATTENDING                                                                                                                                                        FOOD

Cellar2ful  -  (3)                                                                                                                             Tri tips, apple cole slaw     Desert- brownies
liquidocelot - (2-5 depending)                                                                                                          ABT's, Bacon wrapped asparagus, corn on the cob  hot dogs
Grate-full Dad (2-5) + a guest appearance of the Plainsman                                                               Wings or fried chicken
pbe gummi bear (2-4)                                                                                                                     Peking Duck pizza cooked on a pizza kettle
JPotter  -  (3)                                                                                                                                  Bacon wrapped mushrooms, pork loin, potato salad                                     
1spacemanspiff                                                                                                                               Sausages, peppers and onions on the Sequoia
Larry The BBQ Guy (3)
austin87
inkaddictedchef1                                                                                                                              Paella on the copper mist SS Performer
Heyjude (planning on attending but life other than Webers may get in the way)                                    Chicken thighs and weenies on the vintage  "Weenie Wheel"
dazzo                                                                                                                                              pizza's (hopefully)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:07:48 AM by Cellar2ful »