Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Home Depot Score  (Read 1474 times)

Jeepin79

• WKC Brave
Home Depot Score
« on: February 06, 2019, 05:57:52 PM »
I frequent a couple deal web sites and saw a post today about Performer's being on clearance at Home Depot for $88.  After checking brickseek I saw the HD 5 minutes from me had 2 of them.  I stopped by and could not find any but figured I would ask before I left.  The garden center guy said he through he had one already put together back in the corner.  He found one that was pretty dirty but all there, as I was headed to the front to buy is I saw another one near it.  The second one was missing the grates and baskets but was all there otherwise.  He said he would give me another 20% off for the missing parts.  I could not say no so I bought them both.  I had the wrong car so I need to pick them up tomorrow.  I don't need either of them so I will probably give them a bath, they are both dirty, and flip them.   They are the non gas assist models but still well worth what I paid for them.

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Re: Home Depot Score
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 06:09:55 PM »
Awesome deal! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 07:02:52 AM »
Damn good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 07:31:22 AM »

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 09:09:52 AM »
Very Nice!!!

MadGasser

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 09:23:22 AM »
Nice a scores.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 12:30:20 PM »
I just stop looking at the threads about scores and sales at Walmart, Cosco and whatever 'depot' you have over there. I'm simply jealous to see all those discounted prices which we don't and will never have here in Europe [emoji57]

pancho2017

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »
The home depots here had the performers on clearance too since September.
The chap working in home and garden there told me they won't be having as much in store because they want consumers to buy online. They want to have products in store that regularly sell.
Heck they still have Weber gas grills sitting outside on clearance, faded paint the "10 year warranty "stickers are virtually sun faded white looks like they've been parked there a decade. I guess they can't sell them.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:54:46 PM by pancho2017 »

Raindog

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 06:05:59 PM »
I frequent a couple deal web sites and saw a post today about Performer's being on clearance at Home Depot for $88.  After checking brickseek I saw the HD 5 minutes from me had 2 of them.  I stopped by and could not find any but figured I would ask before I left.  The garden center guy said he through he had one already put together back in the corner.  He found one that was pretty dirty but all there, as I was headed to the front to buy is I saw another one near it.  The second one was missing the grates and baskets but was all there otherwise.  He said he would give me another 20% off for the missing parts.  I could not say no so I bought them both.  I had the wrong car so I need to pick them up tomorrow.  I don't need either of them so I will probably give them a bath, they are both dirty, and flip them.   They are the non gas assist models but still well worth what I paid for them.

Thanks for the tip Jeepin79. They finally marked down the floor model today to $88 so I swooped in. I checked twice before and it was $175

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »
88 bux for a Performer? And you're not in jail? Holy shit dude, that's outrageous!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Raindog

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 10:50:41 AM »
88 bux for a Performer? And you're not in jail? Holy shit dude, that's outrageous!

It's a no gas assist premium with a taco handle so I was able to avoid incarceration.  ;D