Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber does not know my model number  (Read 1574 times)

Speedster

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber does not know my model number
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 04:57:02 PM »

Not sure if it helps but the part number you are looking for is #74237

https://www.amazon.com/Weber-74237-Performer-Hose/dp/B00L4IPI7W/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Might be a retailer online that would ship to you from the states... either that or delete the factory reg and install an aftermarket one that is made to hook up to the EU cartridge
thanks i need a hose

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Webers rule

SteveMBH

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2018, 05:09:14 PM »
I had a Q with a Genesis PN on it before.  My friend bought it and tried to order some parts for it and wasn’t getting much help from customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 11:37:24 PM »
@jimbo7070 Since you're at European W HQ maybe you know the answer to my question concerning 2 different standards of customer service. Whenever I send an email to Weber CS in US, I have my answer immediately. When I'm doing the same in Germany or the Netherlands it takes days to get an answer + the answers as such are not really satisfying. How come?

Jan M.

• WKC Brave
    • Mogschrauber
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 07:03:30 AM »
How come?
Simple answer: Service guys are underpaid like hell in Europe.

Just a small amount does it full time the others just kinda help out (20% of their work time is for service related stuff)
As far as I know

But to be fair the Weber support is one of the best I know also in Germany.

US companies still try to satisfy their customers. That’s what I’m missing concerning Europe companies.

Anyway I talked to a good service guy and he could help me out with my questions.
I now will end up with a Europe regulator assembly which should  fit properly!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Best regards,
Jan

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 08:14:58 AM »
Anyway I talked to a good service guy and he could help me out with my questions.
I now will end up with a Europe regulator assembly which should fit properly!

Ah, nice. I was worried they were stonewalling you or unable to act, because your grill wouldn't have a warranty where you are. The first person you spoke to likely didn't have a way to search North American parts or models easily.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 01:20:05 PM »
Well, this has nothing to do with the quality of the customer service by, actually, a global company. There must be simply one CS standard that is guaranteed whenever and wherever a customer is coming with a question or remark.