Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My first 18, hopefully  (Read 2506 times)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Re: My first 18, hopefully
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 07:03:01 AM »
Success!  @Jed.cook was finally able to snag her for me.  The seller was a strange one to deal with, for both of us. Can you post the pics you sent me Jed?  I do love the weathered finish.  @MikeRocksTheRed is helping out with shipping.  Thanks guys!  Next will be a deep clean and new Zav handles.

I'm doing what???  LOL.  Sorry, I just get so many messages between here and my facebook group that I lose track sometimes.  Can you PM me @Grillagin and remind me what I'm doing for you!  LOL.

Ha! My fault, @MikeRocksTheRed.  I mentioned to @Grillagin that you might have an extra box lying around that I could use to ship his new 18.  I was also going to hit you up for some tips on packing kettles for shipping.  That's what he's refering to. :)

Good, I am not losing my mind!  I definitely have a box!   I might even have a 18" box.  If I do have an 18" box chances are I have the foam tube that my 18" had around the bowl rim to protect it when it was shipped to me from another member here.  I'll check the basement and shed today to see what I've got.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Jed.cook

• WKC Brave
Re: My first 18, hopefully
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2018, 09:30:57 AM »
Here’s @grillagin’s soon-to-be 18er. Dig the speckling...

-Jed
-Jed