Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Avocado  (Read 1864 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: New Avocado
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »
I didn’t like ‘cados until I saw one in person at the StL meet up this summer.  Now I am jealous of your pickup!  Nice score!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 09:03:06 AM »
I didn’t like ‘cados until I saw one in person at the StL meet up this summer.  Now I am jealous of your pickup!  Nice score!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

I think they pretty ugly, maybe I too need to see one in person.  Not a fan of any of the green grills, or plum.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2017, 09:10:51 AM »
@AnyThingGrilled note that isn't a bash on your post or score brother.  You have a sweet lineup, just saying if I ever find a 'cado in the wild I'll be ready to post it up for a trade.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 10:06:19 AM »
What a night! Congrats on the cado!
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E