Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Someone please buy and restore this ranch kettle to its former glory  (Read 1849 times)

shamlax79

• Smokey Joe
Found a Weber ranch kettle on OfferUp for $100 in Camden, NJ. It appear to be missing it's wheels and possibly lid and the cooking grate looks rusted but for $100 I'm sure one of you could make out pretty well off. I'd buy it but I'm not really on a position to buy another grill right now and don't have much of a need for it.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/282745680/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Lemans

• WKC Ranger
So I contacted the seller. No lid no wheels no charcoal grate.
  Lid is $375 wheels and casters 125$ charcoal grate $130 from Weber .. that's $630 plus the $100 he is asking.. I will pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't stop lovin my Weber!!!
2-22 WSM, 22.5 gold, 22.5 MT code EE Red Head ,22.5 AH in Green ,18 silver , Green SSP code EI,Weber Ranch,mini WSM black,4-smokey joes black, lime, copper, crimson Sjg  IQ120 electric 22.5 silver economy 2004..that makes 15. I know WEBERITIS !!

shamlax79

• Smokey Joe
So I contacted the seller. No lid no wheels no charcoal grate.
  Lid is $375 wheels and casters 125$ charcoal grate $130 from Weber .. that's $630 plus the $100 he is asking.. I will pass

Yeah doesn't sound like it's worth it then

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
For $100 you could make one helluva a planter!
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
For $100 you could make one helluva a planter!

Not a bad idea.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

UserGone

• WKC Brave
BONFIRE PIT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
@Lemans ................... You can fabricate a charcoal grate, the wheels and casters while not Weber....can come from HomeDepot.....and a lid.......well shit happens. Get it dude. You need 2 of these things.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
I'd try to pick it up for $40-$50, just for the frame & ash pan. Build up a 26" mini-Ranch out of it. 8" wheels & casters can be purchased through Weber for $50(ish)

Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
2nd the fire pit.

Peaspurple

• WKC Ranger
Did anyone grab this?
A Wonderful Family!!!

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
It'd be a fine Hell Fire FREEBIE...but the shipping would kill the guy.
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need