Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Friendship Wi. Meetup 2017  (Read 3401 times)

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Friendship Wi. Meetup 2017
« on: February 28, 2017, 01:12:09 PM »
Hello all!

I am proud to announce that June 3  Mrs Shoestringshop and I are hosting a meetup in Friendship Wi.. We have plenty of room on the property if you would like to campout overnight or park a trailer in the driveway. We will have family as well as some Illinois members coming too. **** Dogs welcome as long as the are friendly.

This is a combo party! We are paying off the house on the 1st of June and doing a note burning party the night of the party!

I'll have 10 or so grills to cook on as well as water and soda. Please feel free to bring any grill you would like to show or cook on as well as whatever you would like to cook. If you would like anything else please bring what you want.

We will have door prizes, bag games, horse shoes, and if you have kids I have a maze in the yard that they can play in as well as rides in the trailer on the riding lawn mower. I'm working on getting a drone camera for overhead pictures also.

If its done I may also reveal my new custom grill I have been working on.

Please let me know who can make it.

Thanks
Dan

Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Friendship Wi. Meetup 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 02:06:10 PM »
You have a kick ass property! Congrats on the payoff. I won't make the long distance trip but I know it will be a good time. Thanks for the invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:38:26 PM »
Paying off a mortgage is a MAJOR event in any family's lifetime.  Congratulations !!!   Life may get much better on the monetary front :)   More Kettle Kash ;D

Wish I could join the party, but too much going on with my family here in Eugene :(

SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 03:23:07 PM »
You have a kick ass property! Congrats on the payoff. I won't make the long distance trip but I know it will be a good time. Thanks for the invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kettlebb

Even if only a few show I know it will be a good time. Can't wait only 5 years to pay off the property it was mom and dads. I hope know all will be good! Wish you could make it but I understand long drive for you.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 03:27:24 PM »
Paying off a mortgage is a MAJOR event in any family's lifetime.  Congratulations !!!   Life may get much better on the monetary front :)   More Kettle Kash ;D

Wish I could join the party, but too much going on with my family here in Eugene :(

SJ

@SmokenJoe

Your telling me my wife is down to counting days! Enjoy your party with the family and I'll do you a soled "I'll have a drink or two for you!"

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 11:21:13 PM »
I wish I could make it brother. I'd love to meet and hang with you and your fam. A little to far for us to drive. Congrats on the payoff! What a wonderful feeling!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 01:22:47 AM »
The drive wouldn't be possible for me during lobster season but I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the tales! 

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Hofy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 10:44:48 AM »
Dan, it would be remiss for my wife and myself not to attend.  I only live 20 miles away.  I am sure you know where Coon's Deep Lake Resort is. (West of Oxford).
EE Kettle, 1974 JBK-360 Key Lime "The Fairway" , DR Genesis Gold

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 03:41:19 PM »
@Hofy I'll pm the address to you.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 12:14:36 PM »
Dan, it would be remiss for my wife and myself not to attend.  I only live 20 miles away.  I am sure you know where Coon's Deep Lake Resort is. (West of Oxford).

PM Sent

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 12:23:23 PM »
I was I was hoping to reveal my custom grill at the party, but no luck been to busy at work to finish it.  ;D >:(