Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Shoutout To My Weber Kettle Club Secret Santa @mcgolden- We Used The John Henry'  (Read 962 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Shoutout To My Weber Kettle Club Secret Santa @mcgolden- We Used The John Henry's East Texas Brisket Rub Last Night For Pats/Ravens
 Started the ginormous brisket early in the morning using the John Henry’s East Texas Brisket Rub you sent and the results had everyone clamoring for more!
Thanks Mitch!

20161211_132940.jpgwp-1481627855415.jpg

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
That is a nice looking brisket!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
Shoutout To My Weber Kettle Club Secret Santa @mcgolden- We Used The John Henry's East Texas Brisket Rub Last Night For Pats/Ravens
 Started the ginormous brisket early in the morning using the John Henry’s East Texas Brisket Rub you sent and the results had everyone clamoring for more!
Thanks Mitch!

https://northeastbbqdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/wp-1481627855415.jpg?w=920[/img]

Glad it went over well.  Looks fantastic!