Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Does anyone sell these side attatchment thingies or know what they're called?  (Read 5552 times)

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
Does anyone actually leave beer in the can? I thought it was an empty rack.
Retired

Vwbuggin64

• WKC Ranger
I picked up one here about 3 years ago. It goes well with my red and is the most used accessory whenever I cook. Once you get one you'll wonder how you went by without it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 03:26:17 AM by Vwbuggin64 »
Rollin coal

22" 81 B (Faded Black), 22" 86 H (Black),91 N SJ (black), 18" 65 (Red), 12 AU Tostito SJ , 22" CU (Copper), 22” (Brown)Happy Cooker, Q2000 Charcoal, Weber Spirit, 22in Yellow, 18"WSM, Happy cooker SJ

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
I picked up one here about 3 years ago. It goes well with my red and is the most used accessory whenever I cook. Once you get one you'll wonder how you went by without it.

As a huge fan of the Performer Line, the reason I like them so much is for the functionality.  The table for being able to set things down and the storage bin.  The Performers I have I hate to leave down the dock because shit gets destroyed with the saltwater hoses spraying everything down and the salt water in the air in general.  After seeing Tuffy Stone's (an Aussie with a 22 Simpson and the condiment rack who hashtagged #weberkettleclub on Instagram) photo with this combination I just loved it.  Perfect.  I'm debating weather to try to smoke the two Rib Roasts I picked up yesterday for Thanksgiving on the new Simpson's grill.  Not sure if i can get them both on.  I know it would be easier to use the WSM but it would be fun to break out the Simpson's 22 for the special day and my first cook on it.

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
This is the reason-

Do you know how many times the Maverick has fallen?
Today's cook,  beer can burgers-

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Cellar2ful

@captjoe06- Your Maverick will only have to do the balancing act for a couple more days. After seeing the above picture, I couldn't make you wait till Monday for me to ship the condiment rack.  I boxed it and dropped it off this morning. You should receive it Saturday. 
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
And this is what it's all about here at the WKC! Kettle Karma Just Taking Over! Thanks So Much @Cellar2Full Hope those new old legs brighten up one of your kettles!

Cellar2ful

I may need them sooner than I planned. Picked up my pre-ordered fresh turkey this morning.  I requested a 18-20 lb bird and they gave me a 23+lb behemoth. Hoping the legs hold up when I drop this Condor on the rotisserie.

tspin818

• WKC Brave
As said above, sometimes you just get lucky. Picked up this peg leg for $15 and these were inside.

Sent from my XT1254 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Holy grail Red Smokey Joe

Erich

• WKC Brave
The taco is necessary when your handle is plastic.  A wood handle doesn't need it.

I had a charcoal chimney with a wood handle.  I never needed a pot holder to pick it up.  Now my chimney has a plastic handle and I need protection.

Making wood handles for the current generation of weber chimneys could be a growth industry.  :)

greenweb

• WKC Performer
Here is the sellers pic of my blue MT I picked up several months ago.

I read this topic and looked at the pic and found the condiment rack in the basement I forgot about.

Thanks!

Cellar2ful

@captjoe06 - Received the legs last night. Now to decide what kettle will be the recipient of the transplant.

@greenweb - I think I remember seeing that picture when you posted about picking that MT up.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 01:38:56 PM by Cellar2ful »

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ

Cellar2ful

lol - love the angels singing at the end of the video. Glad it safely made the trip.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Too funny. Congrats and good deal fella's. Nice work. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Yes,  thanks so much @cellar2full I can't wait to get it on the Simpson's grill! Send pics when you get those new legs on!