Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Lets get some read head hoodies  (Read 5006 times)

Geezer

• WKC Brave
Re: Lets get some read head hoodies
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2016, 03:26:50 AM »
I was not  impressed with teespring with they way my t shirt order was handled.  I'll just do without as long as they are involved.

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 06:05:14 AM »
Just looked at the other 2 hoodies I got 3 total and they were by far worse rear logos was all stuck together I'm attaching pics of the backs of all 3 I got a response from Teespring that they are forwarding the issue to the Production Department, so they can look into this further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBQ to live live to BBQ

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 11:47:42 AM »

62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 01:26:45 PM »
I noticed that my zipper hoodie and the last Red kettle T-shirt I got from Teespring had the same low budget transfers. Its like the cheap Vistaprint team T-shirts I had ordered for Left Hand Smoke.

Not the heavy vinyl-like transfers from the first run Red T's or the Black kettle hoodies.
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2016, 01:47:51 PM »
I noticed that my zipper hoodie and the last Red kettle T-shirt I got from Teespring had the same low budget transfers. Its like the cheap Vistaprint team T-shirts I had ordered for Left Hand Smoke.

Not the heavy vinyl-like transfers from the first run Red T's or the Black kettle hoodies.

They should have all been screen printed.
It just seems the last couple of batches were done very poorly. Not sure if its the print, the ink, or the cure.
Regardless, completely unacceptable.
This is why all early shirt orders were done as a batch, not direct-to-ship.

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 07:46:44 AM »
Well it's been a few days since initial response and nothing has happened yet

BBQ to live live to BBQ

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 03:53:48 PM »
Yeah here's mine,  pretty shitty if you ask me.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2016, 03:54:16 PM »

Sent from my LGLS990 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

Cellar2ful

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2016, 09:15:33 PM »

I sent an email with pictures this afternoon to Teespring.  Received a response back 4 hours later that they are redoing my order. I should receive a replacement sweatshirt in 7-14 days.  I explained that at least two other members had similar issues with their sweatshirts.  She said each person has to individually contact Teespring. @Troy - As soon as I receive the replacement, I will have my wife wash it to see if it fares any better and let you know.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:23:02 PM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2016, 09:23:41 PM »

I sent an email with pictures this afternoon to Teespring.  Received a response back 4 hours later that they are redoing my order. I should receive a replacement sweatshirt in 7-14 days.  I explained that at least two other members had similar issues with their sweatshirts.  She said each person has to individually contact Teespring. @Troy - As soon as I receive the replacement, I will have may wife wash it to see if it fares any better and let you know.

Thank you. I wish I had a way of contacting everyone who recently ordered.
I confirmed that teespring quietly switched from all screenprinting to "it depends"
Some orders use screenprint, some use direct to garment.
Direct to garment is a lot cheaper, but prices don't get adjusted.
I'm done with teespring.

Geezer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016, 01:52:43 AM »
Received a response back 4 hours later that they are redoing my order. I should receive a replacement sweatshirt in 7-14 days.

I was told the same thing.  After 17 days I emailed and asked the status of my replacement.  I was told I could select another shirt from their site.  I said I didn't want another shirt, just issue me a refund.  They countered that I could select a shirt up to $5 more than my original shirt.  Once again, I asked for a refund and then I was issued a refund.  I'll try again if we get a new vendor.

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 01:19:09 PM »

Thank you. I wish I had a way of contacting everyone who recently ordered.
I confirmed that teespring quietly switched from all screenprinting to "it depends"
Some orders use screenprint, some use direct to garment.
Direct to garment is a lot cheaper, but prices don't get adjusted.
I'm done with teespring.
[/quote

All I have is my paypal activity for the last year with 3 teespring orders, not sure which is which
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:23:25 PM by swamprb »
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Cellar2ful

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2016, 02:35:36 PM »

@swamprb 

Go to Teespring web site for "Track My Order" :  http://teespring.com/track?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=sitelinks&utm_term=track_your_order&gclid=CjwKEAjwudW9BRDcrd30kovf8GkSJAB3hTxF3xM_N303yERCE8vLUAmkgLU0BNY1BG5lhHMr0UfsJRoC8D3w_wcB               

Click on the "Forgot my Order Number" link.  Enter your email address and Teespring will send you an email with all of your order numbers for the past 60 days.  Find the order number for the sweatshirt and then go back to the Teespring main web site.  Go to the bottom of the page and click on Help. Then click on Returns and Refunds. Then Contact us and then email.  It will bring up an email page where you can send them an email explaining the problem, attach a picture and enter your order number.  I tried calling them but their phone number refers you back to their web site.  Hopefully this helps you.           
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2016, 03:40:14 PM »
I resubmitted my claim with pics of all logos this morning and got a reply back today they are reprinting all 3 hoodys and I should have them in 7-14 days I hope the print quality is better this time. She said she forwarded  this to quality control supervisor so this won't happen again. I hope that's true

BBQ to live live to BBQ

vmile

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2016, 01:37:34 AM »
Hi Troy,
I feel for you. All screenprint was a real point of quality difference. Very shortsighted on behalf of Teespring. I for one, will always be prepared to pay more for a quality print and quality garment.
Keep up the good work!