Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WSM from Home Depot  (Read 2127 times)

BMitch

• Smokey Joe
WSM from Home Depot
« on: May 18, 2016, 07:56:57 AM »
Has anyone ever ordered a WSM from HD? A friend of mine caught the bug and wanted a WSM after using mine. Not a single retailer in my area has a 22" in stock so he ordered one from HD last Thursday. It seems the tracking information updates daily, except instead of the delivery day getting closer the delivery day it is being delayed.  He says the estimated delivery for the "ship to store" is June 1st. Does this process normally take this long?
Looking for green, red, blue mbh...  Acocado, yellow, or lime.

TheDude

• WKC Performer
Re: WSM from Home Depot
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 04:49:35 PM »
Well if the tracking is active, it's in UPS's hands. HD fulfilled their end of the deal. I'd call UPS.
Still need a 22” yellow

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 10:07:20 AM »
Seems odd that Rick's or one of the other larger Ace Hardware stores there don't have it. For some reason, our local Ace carries it and the 14.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 03:24:11 AM »
If your friend is in STL, he should have bought one from Branneky Hardware. They have them on display and in stock. Also, so does Forshaw on South Lindbergh and Gas Appliance Service on Centerline Blvd. and so does the Fireplace and Grill Center on Manchester. I can rattle off at least 10 more places that I know of off the top of my head. They are all over STL. You just have to know where to look.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 03:28:16 AM by ramsfan »
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"