Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Today's Score  (Read 4420 times)

apt323

• WKC Brave
Re: Today's Score
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2016, 07:59:42 AM »
Sweet pickup looks like a easy clean up too.
WANTED - Colored Jumbo Joe (18")

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2016, 02:47:53 PM »
@ABCbarbecue,  Congrats on a GREAT find.  That beauty has the bones to put wheels on a WSM, or grill some fantastic burgers/steaks.  Shouldn't the SnS fit toward one side or the other?  Seal a few cracks, here and there, and "Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt", ya got yerself one hellllava smoker. ;D  ;D  ;D                         SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Harleysmoker

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2016, 05:24:39 PM »
Good deal, yes that green is different, my 2010 hunter green performer is darker

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2016, 05:32:37 PM »
@ABCbarbecue,  Congrats on a GREAT find.  That beauty has the bones to put wheels on a WSM, or grill some fantastic burgers/steaks.  Shouldn't the SnS fit toward one side or the other?  Seal a few cracks, here and there, and "Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt", ya got yerself one hellllava smoker. ;D  ;D  ;D                         SJ

Yes.  I'm truly blessed.  Can't wait to pick her up and knock the rust off!   :o ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2016, 07:52:32 AM »

Yes.  I'm truly blessed.  Can't wait to pick her up and knock the rust off!   :o ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

That's the kind of thing where you turn to the owner and say, "Uh, so how much for the swing set?"
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

SixZeroFour

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2016, 06:47:16 PM »
Score is right - You don't see as many Green MT's out there as the other colors. Congrats.
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Bigdave

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2016, 05:54:02 AM »
Thanks guys hope to get her cleaned up on my day off. I can't wait to see if there is a color change when it hears up.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2016, 07:01:40 AM »
Great score, congrats!  8)
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......