Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Love my Weber  (Read 3833 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Love my Weber
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 06:40:43 AM »
$1500 on a charcoal grill? Even a Ranch only costs $1200.   :D

I don't know what ABC's got but it's very easy to spend many hundreds on an outdoor planting pot kamado.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2016, 07:56:14 AM »
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2016, 08:22:34 AM »
My old minivan is up for sale, for less than that. I'm sure that cooks a fabulous meal but I'd rather keep the van.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2016, 09:17:56 AM »
Those are beautiful colors  ...  but, I'd rather be smoking better cigars.                            SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

ABCbarbecue

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 05:36:10 PM »
$1500 on a charcoal grill? Even a Ranch only costs $1200.   :D

It's a Hasty Bake 256 Gourmet with a couple of upgrades.  Great grill but it's a fuel hog.  It's not really possible to snuff out the fire so every time I cooked with it I used at least a Weber Chimney's worth of charcoal, often more because it's so big.