News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

the waiting is the hardest part.

Started by GregS, August 06, 2015, 07:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogsy

What about the elusive Aussie compact model
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

GregS

Michelle is still my favorite aussie.  more of a sporty offering. 



I only use kettles with lid bales.

MacEggs

A select few of you feel the need to check out our Canadian models ....


Make them laugh, and while their mouths are open, pour the truth in.
Harold Clurman

Idahawk

A " Westerner" is always a good choice




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

Winz

Quote from: GregS on August 07, 2015, 05:13:05 AM
Michelle is still my favorite aussie.  more of a sporty offering. 






Love that.  Very Kate Hansen-esq





Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

1buckie

This thread has gone on & on......and no mention at all of either vegetables......




.....or bacon.......








"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

Harbormaster

Quote from: 1buckie on August 07, 2015, 05:53:11 PM
This thread has gone on & on......and no mention at all of either vegetables......or bacon.......

Well thank goodness you took care of that!
I've got Webers. 10 - WSMs, 5 - 22.5" kettles, 2 - 18.5" kettle, 2 - SJS, 2 - SJP, 4 - WGA, 1 vintage Coolie Pan
"Animal flesh cooked over an open fire is a sensible and essential part of a well balanced diet"


fedex

I got to the end of this thread and couldn't remember what it was about.  I like it.
1 Black Limited Edition Kettle & Wife Model #1962

AZRaptor

Quote from: fedex on August 08, 2015, 02:56:12 AM
I got to the end of this thread and couldn't remember what it was about.  I like it.

I got to the end of this post and was sad to see there were still no grill pics posted. Man I gotta slow down on this Weber kick...
I'M A RECOVERING WEBER ADDICT
Selling: Black & Green Gas Assist SS Performers, Brownie Gas Kettle, 1980 B Code Black MBH, 70's & '04 SJ, Weber Firepit, Black Happy Cooker On the Bubble: Blk Offset SJ

santrigo


GregS

Quote from: santrigo on August 10, 2015, 03:12:36 AM
do you have a vendor in EU?
nope, just a buddy that occasionally ships things here.

I only use kettles with lid bales.

GregS

i guess i'm going to be waiting a lot longer.

UPS ended up with the shipment and wants $675 for it. 

at first they said "customs fees".  then they said it was "international shipping charges".

i paid shipping already.  it wasn't anywhere near $675.  it never is.

i love UPS.  they rule. 
I only use kettles with lid bales.

chefn58

That's the biggest bunch of BS I've ever heard of. F' them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Searching for a Blue 18" MBH