Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Chicago Meetup - 2015  (Read 43596 times)

Jeff

• WKC Performer
Re: Chicago Meetup - 2015
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
Confirmed we will be there, put it in pen.

Great!
Kettle collector AND cooker!

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2015, 05:34:15 PM »
Not sure if I'm coming or not...
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 03:34:25 PM »
MacEggs and I are coming.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 03:41:26 PM »
Thanks to all who have confirmed or mentioned their intentions to try and make it.  This will be helpful to get an approximate head count for the big day!

I will update this list as it changes.

Members planning to attend:

Zavod44           +1
indy82z
MartyG
Troy
LightningBoltz   +1
chefn58             +1
Jeff                   +1
MrHoss
MacEggs

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 04:52:28 PM »
I'm planning on being there. The problem is, I have my 15 year old daughter that weekend (I'm divorced and only get my daughter every other weekend) and she's recently been complaining that I have a problem with Weber kettles. I can't tell you how many times I have dragged her around chasing kettles. Her and my girlfriend have been talking intervention. I'm kind of afraid to tell her there's a WKC meetup that weekend. There is no way she will want to go hang out with a bunch of "weirdo's". I'll figure something out.
May The Smoke Be With You!

chefn58

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 05:15:35 PM »
Being her with. She can hang out with my wife and they can complain to each other!!!

It could be worse. You could collect Barbies or some other crazy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Searching for a Blue 18" MBH

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 05:55:05 PM »
I'm planning on being there. The problem is, I have my 15 year old daughter that weekend (I'm divorced and only get my daughter every other weekend) and she's recently been complaining that I have a problem with Weber kettles. I can't tell you how many times I have dragged her around chasing kettles. Her and my girlfriend have been talking intervention. I'm kind of afraid to tell her there's a WKC meetup that weekend. There is no way she will want to go hang out with a bunch of "weirdo's". I'll figure something out.

Weberitis has bit many of us.  Explain to her you're not alone...better yet, show her!  Bring her with like Chefn58 said.  There will be good food to go around. 

Saugust

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 06:42:26 PM »
I'm going to try to make it down! Any idea what the time frame might be? I'd probably have to be home for something that night, but could spend the day.
Growing family = growing kettles!

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2015, 06:57:32 PM »
I'm going to try to make it down! Any idea what the time frame might be? I'd probably have to be home for something that night, but could spend the day.

Most likely a start around noon.  Details will follow. 

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 01:47:47 AM »
My wife will be attending also, so add a "+1" to me please.

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 02:36:46 AM »
I'm gonna try and make it too. It'll be nice to meet everyone and like Jeff said, "It'll be nice to put a face with the names".
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 08:30:08 PM »

I laughed my ass off reading this. Maybe you can send them on a spa day?
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2015, 03:12:50 AM »
Thanks to all who have confirmed or mentioned their intentions to try and make it.  This will be helpful to get an approximate head count for the big day!

I will update this list as it changes.

Members planning to attend:

Zavod44           +1
indy82z            +1
MartyG
Troy
LightningBoltz   +1
chefn58             +1
Jeff                   +1
MrHoss
MacEggs
Scott Zee

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2015, 06:32:06 PM »
MacEggs is tentative but barring hospitalization I am coming.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 07:49:10 AM »

I laughed my ass off reading this. Maybe you can send them on a spa day?

Thanks that's not a bad idea!
May The Smoke Be With You!