Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Looking for more head room  (Read 1427 times)

brettbrown

• WKC Brave
Looking for more head room
« on: November 12, 2014, 07:57:58 PM »
I'm interested in purchasing some kind of extension for a standard 22.5 kettle. I've seen the Cajun bandit and some others. Anyone have experience with or recommendations they could pass along. Thanks.

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Looking for more head room
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 09:17:11 PM »
If you're just looking for something to create some height, a rotisserie ring will do.
Although the Weber brand one isn't really tight fitting...

The cajun bandit stacker is a magnificent product.
I don't get paid to promote his stuff or anything, but I love the product so much that I feel compelled to recommend it over anything similar.

I've loaned mine out 3 times, and all 3 people that used it fell in love and immediately bought their own.

brettbrown

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 10:16:03 PM »
Thanks for the info Troy.

KevinT

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 11:05:59 PM »
Ditto for the CB ring. I love mine on the kettle and WSM

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 02:49:47 AM »
Does anyone have the new style Weber rotis ring? I saw one at my local Ace and it had a rolled edge that fit over the bowl. That said, I'd jump on a Stacker fo sho!
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 06:07:58 AM »
I have both the new style Weber rotisserie and the Cajun Bandit WSM/Kettle ring. The CB ring fits much tighter and can also be used on a WSM.