News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

3 New Smokey Joes

Started by OkieGirl, December 29, 2025, 09:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OkieGirl

...all thanks to John Burns.  :D
I've been busy with the Holidays etc, so just now getting around to showing these.

First up is the beautiful Mocha Mousse.
Love the color but I just didn't care for the gray handle with it.
Unlike Tommy, I can't just step out to the garage and whip up a new handle  ;D  so I thought
I'd choose a nice wood one from my Zavod stash. But before I could even look, I got a notice that
Brian had created one especially for the new Mocha. DONE.



You cannot view this attachment.


I've been bugging John Burns for an orange Smokey Joe and this year he played Santa Claus and delivered!
At the same time, he introduced the new Deep Ocean Blue SJ, so I had to get both.
So here are my OKC Thunder pair! :D  (The orange is darker than Thunder orange, but I can use my imagination.)

You cannot view this attachment.

Happy New Year!

OkieGirl

I have no idea how I left all the extra at the bottom. Please overlook. :-[


bamakettles

VERY NICE!!! 

Thanks for sharing...  That Blue and Orange would look good next to my Auburn football in the office....

Cheers

Tommie

So cool... hope they make their way over here!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babekyu

|Weber Spirit Gasser/22" Weber SS Performer Red Mist (EE-1999)/26" Weber Master Touch Smoke Grey/18" Weber Smokey Mountain Black (3" casters, Unknown BBQ hinge, Lavalock Vent Handles)/Weber 2726 Wood Burning Fireplace w/ original cover|

JEBIV

Sweet looking grills

Sent from my SM-S938U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

vader


MacEggs

Beautiful! Great pics.  8)
That Zav handle really suits the Mocha.
The orange!! Man O Man! I need one.  :D
Make them laugh, and while their mouths are open, pour the truth in.
Harold Clurman